Insecure (Kogan)

So my friend and I were talking about Kogan (what's new?) and I was talking about how with Logan's photo shoot pictures being photoshopped and people always calling him fat and stuff, I bet he gets sad a lot. And then this happened....

Sorry it's short! :( Comment/Reply to my tweet about what you think!

~~~

"Kendall, they keep- they're saying- I-" Logan stutters. He tries to get the words out, he really does. But he can't seem to finish his sentences without the tears in his eyes threatening to spill.

"No, Logan, don't cry. Please," Kendall urged. He hated seeing his best friend cry. He hated the fact that people on the internet could make Logan fall apart so easily. Couldn't he see how beautiful he is? Couldn't he so how absolutely perfect he was to their Rushers? To his family? To Kendall? "Don't listen to them. They're wrong, okay?"

"But they always photoshop me in magazines. Doesn't that mean they're right-?"

"No. Logan. It doesn't. It means that magazine editors are fucking stupid and can't see how damn beautiful you are. You hear me?" Kendall gave Logan a little shake to make sure he got what he was telling him.

"I g-guess so." Logan sniffled.

"Who's gives a fuck about the haters? You make a ton of money and there are millions of girls that adore you. At the end of the day, who wins?" Kendall asked. Logan giggled. Kendall absolutely beamed. There was nothing better than hearing someone laugh after they cry--especially Logan.

"Y-yeah. You're right, Kendall," Logan said.

"That's m'boy. You good?"

"Y-yeah. But could we play a couple rounds of Mario Kart?" Logan pleaded. He stuck out his bottom lip and shot Kendall his puppy dog eyes. "Please?"

"Okay," Kendall huffed. "But don't expect me to go easy on you."