Lattes (Kendall Schmidt)

God, I don't think I've been so nervous. My first date with Kendall Schmidt. My first date with THE Kendall Schmidt! I can NOT mess this up.

Me, being the freak I am, got there 20 minutes early. Sigh. Now I'm just sitting alone in my favorite outfit in a café that I've been to at least 1,000 times.

"Alyssa!" I heard someone say.

I turned around, and saw him. I saw the hottest guy in the entire world. The way his sandy blonde hair was just a little messed up, the way his plaid shirt fit him perfectly. He was just perfect.

"Hey Kendall," I greeted. He handed me a single rose that I graciously accepted. "It's beautiful."

"Just like you," he said. I blushed. Big time.

"Hey guys, my name is Caleb, and I'll be serving you today," the waiter, apparently named Caleb, told us. "What can I get for you two?"

"I'll have a latte," Kendall ordered.

"I'll have the same," I said.

Caleb took our orders and left.

"Hey, sorry about being late," Kendall apologized.

"No, I was just early," I explained.

Kendall just nodded.

Well this was awkward...

"I think you're really gorgeous," I blurted out. I instantly covered my mouth and turned a shade of pink. Kendall chuckled.

"Thanks," he said. "You're pretty beautiful yourself." And of course, that only made me blush more.

"Hey," he said. "You wanna ditch this joint? We should go to the park."

I agreed and we ventured off to the park.

"What about our lattes?" I asked.

"Eh, Caleb can drink them once he realizes we left."

I giggled and followed alongside Kendall as we went to the park.

"I wanna go on the swings," I said. I ran towards the swings and Kendall jogged over with me. He pulled the swing I was sitting on all the back and pushed me.

"Wheeeee!"

Kendall chuckled at my child-like response and sat on the swing next to mine.

"Whheeee," he mocked.

I stuck my tongue out at him and he smiled.

"I like you, Alyssa," he almost whispered. "You seem cool. I mean, I know we've only known each other for like 2 weeks and this is our first date, but I just thought you should know."

"I like you too, Kendall," I muttered.

"Yay," he smiled.