Fancy French Restaurants (Logan Henderson)

You were laying in bed, just about to drift off when you heard Logan mumble something you couldn't quite hear. You roll over so you're facing towards Logan.

"What was that?" You asked him.

"I said, you wanna go out tomorrow night?" He looked at you, and even though it was dark, you could he was smiling at you.

"Sure babe, I'd love to! Where do you wanna go?" You started playing with his hair, listening for an answer.

"I can't tell youuu! Then it isn't a surprise!" He stole a kiss. You kissed him back.

"But I hate surprises!" You whined. Logan pulled you on top of him.

"But you love me, don't you?" Logan kissed you up and down your neck.

"Well yeah..." Your lips met once more.

"Then that means the surprise will be worth the wait!" He kissed you on your nose and rolled over.

"Tease." You playfully shoved him, and rolled over to go back to sleep. 

~

The next morning after breakfast, you got dressed and walk back to your house, because you needed to get ready for a date with the fabulous Logan Henderson. You and Logan had been going out for a little over a year now. Logan is 22 and you're 19, so there was a 3 year age difference, not that you minded. Logan told you to dress up a little--to wear one of your pretty dresses. You didn't usually need to dress up for your dates, so you knew Logan had something special planned. When you got home, you showered and shaved your legs. You curled your hair and did your make-up really pretty, but still kind of natural because Logan didn't like it when you wore too much make-up. You put on your favorite blue dress and silver heels. You decided you looked dressy, but not too dressy, just as Logan had said to be. By the time you finished your pre-date-prepping, it was 6:34, 26 minutes before Logan would pick you up. You decide to watch some TV before he arrived. You weren't really paying attention to what was on, you were more so day-dreaming of what Logan had planned for your date. 10 minutes later, the doorbell rang. You practically ran to get the door and opened it and you saw Logan. He had on a black tuxedo and he was holding a bouquet of red roses. He was smiling ear to ear and his eyes lit up the second you opened the door.  

"Hello, my love" he said and greeted you with a kiss. "I, uh, brought you flowers!" he handed you the gorgeous bouquet and you ran to thekitchen to put them in water.

 "They're beautiful, Logan." you said upon setting the vase on the coffee table.

"Shall we leave?" Logan took took your hand and led you to his car. You still had no idea where he was taking you.

"Logan, where are you taking me?" You asked in your sweetest 'Please-tell-me' voice.

"You'll find out when we get there!" You slouched in your seat and turned on the radio. 15 minutes later, you arrived at some French fancy restaurant whose name you couldn't even pronounce. You did know, however, that this place was ridiculously expensive.

"Babe, you don't have to spend this much money...this place is really expensive." You looked at him, and he still looked way to happy.

"No, I want too! And we never have fancy dinner dates. C'mon." He took your hand and led you inside.

"Reservation?" The waitress asked in a heavy French accent.

"Yes, table for two, under Logan Henderson."

The waitress looked up his name, "Ah yes, right this way." She picked up two menus and led you to your table. You and Logan sat down and looked through the menu to decide what to order. The waitress came by and took your orders, and about half an hour later, your food came. You and Logan engaged in small talk, and for some reason Logan looked really nervous.

"What's wrong, Logan? You look really nervous." Logan just shook his head.

"I'm not nervous. Just happy to be here..." He looked down at his plate and fiddled with something in his pocket. The waitress came by and filled your glasses again. And Logan cleared his throat as she walked away.

"Um...Courtney?" He looked into your eyes as you looked into his.

"Yes?" You asked. He used both of his hands to hold one of yours and he had a huge smile on his face again. He cleared his throat once more and got down on one knee. Your eyes filled with tears.

"I don't really know how to do this...um, Courtney, although sometimes you can be stubborn, I love you to pieces. And you're adventurous and sweet and funny, and that's what I love most about you. You're my second half, my soulmate." Logan reached into his pocket and pulled out a little black box. "...And I know we've only been going out for a year...But I love you. I guess what I'm trying to say here is...will you marry me?" Logan opened the box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring.

"Oh, Logan! Of course I will!" Tears spilled from your eyes as Logan put the ring on your finger, he stood up and your practically jumped into his arms. People around you applauded, and you didn't realize people had been watching you. Logan pulled you in for a kiss that seemed to last hours. When he pulled away, you saw a tear fall down his cheek.

"I love you, Logan." You whispered.

"I love you too, Courtney." he whispered back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

idek why im posting these old ones. oh well... comment for a personal! I'll do anyone! (any band, any celeb, idc)