Waking Up On The Couch (Logan Henderson)

You woke up on a couch in somebody's arms. You turned around see Logan Henderson, your boyfriend of 4 months, sleeping like a baby with his arms wrapped around you. You kissed his lips softly, hoping not to wake him up. You weren't successful.

"Good morning, my princess" He said with his eyes closed, kissing you on the cheek.

"Logan, we fell asleep on the couch again!" You said, looking at your surroundings. "The TVs still on." You found the remote and turned it off.

"Well, that's okay. Did you sleep well?" He winked at you and smiled that beautiful smile of his.

"Of course I did, Logaaaan. I was with you, wasn't I?" You hugged him again, and got up to make breakfast for the both of you.

"No, Shannon come baaaack." He whined and reached out his arms, wiggling his fingers. "I...I miss you!" You decided breakfast wasn't that important and hopped back on the couch next to Logan. He set his head down in your lap and you played with his hair. "Shannon?" He asked. 

"Yeah babe?" 

"N...nothing. Never mind."

"Oh..." You hated it when Logan didn't say what was on his mind. Logan sat up and laid down on the couch. He pulled you down on top of him. Your faces were so close, you were almost kissing.

"Well hello there." Logan said in that seductive voice of his. Logan kissed you, softly but passionately, and it lasted for at least 30 seconds, but then he pulled away. "Shan?" Logan was the only person in the world who called you that. Nobody else was aloud to.

"Yessss?" You said, kissing him on the nose.

"Come here...I have to tell you something." You got as close as you could be to him.

"What is it?" You asked him. Logan put his lips by your ear.

"I love you!" He hugged you really tightly and didn't let go for a long time. You hug him back and kiss him a few times, but he still doesn't let go.

"Logan, you have to let me go sometime!" You said.

"I know I do." He looked sad at the thought.

"Okay okay! You don't have to let me go. I'll just...stay in your arms forever." You said, laying your head on his chest. "I can hear your heart beating." You told him, counting the beats.

"Oh really? Well I guess that means I'm alive, eh?" He kissed the top of your head, his arms still wrapped around you. 

"Good thing too, I'd be really sad if you were dead." You said, tearing up while thinking about it.

"Aw baby, don't cry. I'll be here for a long time. I'm not dying anytime soon." He rubbed your back soothingly.

"I promise." You counted the beats. "1...2...3....4....hey, they're getting faster. Are you excited? Nervous, maybe?" you teased and poked him in the ribs.

"I'm always excited when I'm with you." He said, and even though you weren't looking at him, you could tell he was smiling.

"Suuuuuure." You kissed him over and over again, taking off his Tshirt in the process.

"Feisty, are we?" Logan said through kisses. He took off your shirt and managed to not stop kissing you while doing so. You moved your hands down to his stomach, feeling up his abs. Your hands moved a little lower to undo his belt, but Logan stopped you.

"Not now princess, I don't want your first time to be on some couch." You didn't either. You moved your arms back to being wrapped around his neck.

"Someday, I promise. Someday soon." Logan kissed you once more. You laid your head back on his chest.

"Your heart rate is slowing down." You told him.

"It's because I'm so in love, that if my heart rate stayed up so high all the time, i'd explode. So, it has to slow down every once in a while." He winked. You smiled and moved your head down to his stomach.

"Hahahah your stomach's making funny noises." You laughed.

"I...don't have an explanation for that one. Haha.." Logan laughed along. He pulled you back up to his face and kissed you.

"I love you, Shannon. I love you so, so much." Logan was blushing as he put his shirt back on.

"I love you so, so much too, Logan." You hugged him, and you both fell asleep once more. <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is probs my favorite, except i wrote it really weirdly. welp. this is another super old one! :) comment for a waaaaaaaaay better personal!