Double Dates? (Logan Henderson)

"ALEXIS!" You heard someone scream from downstairs, "DINNER!"

You groaned. "OKAY, I'M COMING. GOSH." you screamed back to whoever was calling you. You ran downstairs. "What's for din- AHHH!" You screamed when you saw Carlos jump around the corner. "What the hell?! You gave me a heart attack!" You slapped his arm, not that it hurt him. Carlos Pena, your brother's best friend, was probably the craziest and most random guy you ever met. But he was also really sweet, so you still hung out with him when he came over, which was pretty much every day.

"I'm sorry, Alexis. I didn't think I'd actually scare you..." He made that adorable pouty face of his.

"Okaaaay. I forgive you." You gave him a hug and he picked you up and ran you to the kitchen. You kept hitting his back screaming "Put me down! Put me down!" he set you down on the chair next to Logan.

"Hey Carlos. Don't be trying to steal my girl!" Logan kissed you on the cheek. You and Logan had been dating for 2 weeks.

"I wouldn't dare." Carlos said with a wink. James was putting food on the table, and Kendall was playing with his chicken nuggets. Carlos wanted to sit next to James, but Kendall had already claimed the spot. Carlos sat on Kendall until he said he would move. Just as all the hectic-ness was about to settle down, the doorbell rang.

"I'LL GET IT!" you shouted and ran to the door. "Heyyy Taylor!" You gave your best friend a hug.

"Hi Alexis!" She didn't pay to much attention to you though. She was looking past you, at James. Taylor had had a huge crush on James since forever, and you were pretty sure James liked her too. You had no idea how anyone could like your brother, but you didn't judge her for it. She was free to like whoever.

"Y'know someday, you should ask James out." You told her.

"I don't think I could ever work up the nerve to do so." Taylor replied.

"Hey Taylor! Come sit!" James threw Carlos out of the chair, and held it out for Taylor. Real subtle James. You rolled your eyes and sat back down next Logan, who put his arm around you. Six people at a table may seem really hectic, and it is. But it's how almost every weekend was around here, so you'd grown used to it. When you were done eating, you and Logan went up to your room. Logan was flipping through channels on your TV while you tried to find a movie to watch.

"The Woman In Black?" you said while flipping through your DVDs. Logan nodded.

"Sounds good!" You smiled because you loved watching scary movies with Logan because he always held you during the scary parts. He made you feel safe.

"Have you seen this one before?" Logan asked you.

"Um, I think once with James." you answered. Logan put his arm around you, and you held him close. You had forgotten how scary this movie was, but you felt safe with Logan there. He kissed the top of your head.

"It's okay, Alexis, it's not real." you looked up to Logan and he looked down at you. You looked into his beautiful brown eyes. He leaned in to kiss you. It was a beautiful kiss, not to hard, not to soft. It was you and Logan's first kiss, not just you and Logan's - but your first kiss. It was more magical than you'd ever imagined. He put his arms around your waist, and you put your arms around his neck. He pulled you as close as 2 people could be. You pulled away.

"I love you, Logan." You said to him.

"I love you too, Alexis" He said back and kissed your forehead.

Just then, Taylor came running in without knocking.

"ALEXISGUESSWHATJAMESKISSEDMEANDTHENHEASKEDMEOITANDISAIDYESANDCARLOSISDANCINGREALLYFUNNYANDICAMEUPHERETOTELLYOU." She said in one breath, so you couldn't understand anything.

"Um...what?" You sat up and faced her.

"I saaaaid. James kissed me! And he asked me out and I said yes! And Carlos found out and started dancing with James and so I came up here to tell you!"

You ran up to her for a hug "OMG CONGRATS!"

She hugged you back and ran downstairs screaming "JAAAAAAAMES! ...Carlos. GET AWAY FROM HIM."

So Taylor was a little spazzy, but you loved her anyways. You looked back at Logan and he was laughing.

"Sorry about that..." You whispered in his ear.

"It's fine." Logan kissed you again, this time much more passionate. You were in love, and so was he. You had what every teenager wanted, and you were psyched. You feel asleep together that night, in each other's arms. <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~

another really old imagine. i just needed to post something new on here!! comment for a personal!