Hair Dye (Logan Henderson)

"Why'd you dye your hair?" he asked me, playing with my freshly dyed locks. We were sitting in the library, I on his lap as we sat in the corner, talking about whatever came to our minds.

"I got bored of the old color," I said. "I wanted to try something new."

"I liked the old color," he stated simply. He attempted to braid a small section of my now red hair.

"You don't like the red?" I asked, hurt a little. He quickly shook his head and smiled.

"I like the red," he said. "It's very vibrant. And..exciting. Just like your personality."

He kissed me quickly on the nose and went back to braiding, or should I say knotting, my hair.

"Stop that," I complained, pushing his hands away from me so i could smooth out my tangled hair. "You're gonna rub the color out."

"Can you do that?" He asked, glancing at his fingers to check for red dye.

"Probably not," I said while sticking my tongue out.

"Just for that.." he started, and threw me over his shoulder.

"No, Logan, stop! You're gonna get one of us hurt!" I closed my eyes and attempted to make him stop, knowing there was no end to this horror ride in the near future.

He ran and ran until he reached the benches outside by the parking lot. They were surrounded by a bunch of beautiful flowers that were planted by the garden club. 

He set me down on one of the benches so I was standing up, so I was just as tall as him. 

"Kiss me," he pleaded and I gladly obeyed.

I through my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me.

"I love you, Logan," I whispered.

"I love you too, Chloé." 

I smiled and kissed him softly.