CHAPTER 16

[Manik POV]

I somehow dragged her in the car after her several protest, I must say she is strong but not as compare to me,she almost injured me with her sharp bloody nails but still I hadnt reacted a bit to her attempts and finally made her sit in the car and tugged the seat belt and then locked the door before walking to driver seat.

I drived away the car and now she is sitting quietly not speaking a single word like before she was swearing continuously. I know she is quite but not calm. I can feel the spitting rage and the atmosphere of my car is extremely hot by her rage which is clear on her beet root red flushed face.

I still dont know what she was doing there and this bullheaded girl isnt ready to tell me. But am sure she was highly disturbed and hurt about something and this is the thinging eating me up most. I know she wont tell me ever,neither I expect and ofcourse ehy she will tell me afterall she hates me to her guts.

But still..I'll give it a try...

"Nandini..what were u doing there..??"I asked calmly

'silence'

Gohd!!!!!!

"Nandini..am asking something.."I asked controlling my trmper.

'Again the same silence'i clutched the steering wheel tightly.

Damnation!!!!!

"Nandini..will u please..do the honour to speak something..damnit..!!!"I almost yelled at her.

"None.of.your.business."she said emphasizing everyword looking at me with her anger filled eyes.

This girl is actually testing my patience now.

After pinching the bridge of my nose to calm myself again I gave it a try "Nandini..look I am not in mood to fight..so please just tell me so I can help you.."I said warily making her instilled my everyword in her brain.

"I never asked for any help.."she said shrugging her shoulder.

Gohd!!!!I want to bang my head somewhere...

We finally reached the home but nerves of this girl,she never spoke a word except her icy cold replies and I am still in disblief,how patiently I tolerated her stubborness. I know she was ignoring me and it really hitted me hard whole drive. Now am starting to doubt my aura and charm,if its faded that it has stopped doing its magic now. I mean what happened to that manik malhotra who never begged oh come on!!!  who never thought to woo or drag any girls attention in his life. Girls swoon themselves on my feet and beg me to just spare a look on them and here am almost in verge to beg for her attention.

No!!!!what the hell am I saying..Manik Malhotra never begs!!!!!

I finally halted the car in havelis parking and she started to pull out her seatbelts.

Now its enough of her ignorance..!!!

"What do you actually want to proof by all these ignorance and cold attitude of you..??"I asked finally pissed.

"Want to proof is k..Jis attention k wajah se tum itne ruthless arrogant heartless ghamndi or egoistic ho..vo attention akhir ladkia tumhe deti kyu hai.."she said in a disbelieving tone and I was just looking her stunned.