BONUS+1

Where the hell is Manik?

Anyone has seen him?

Cabir, Abir, Dhruv please go find him. Its already 11. We are getting late!

Uff ye ladka! Buasaahab Daima ! I swear your darling son is so careless and all because of you two.

Forgod sake its his own wedding function where is he now? All the guests have arrived we also has to go to bride's place too!

Calm down brij he must be somewhere?

But exactly whe...

"HOLD ON! WHAT THE ALL COMMOTION IS ABOUT?" Manik amused voice boomed in the burstling living area where his all family was gathered looking anxious and frustrated ; all decked up looking like royals.

"Finally the Almighty Malhotra decided to show up!"Uncle brij scowled and he frowned in confusion.

"For God sake its your own wedding Manik!" Buasaahab added standing beside uncle brij in yellow saree looking beautiful and elegant as always.

"But I..." he proceeded to speak but this time his Dad interrupted.

"Where were you the entire time? Guests are already here!"

"Are you sure about this wedding?" Dhruv asked his cousin concerned. God why Dhruv have to be so innocent all the time?

"Somebody will let me speak?" Manik yelled tired of their pouring questions and the entire room fell into silence. He breathed in relief before speaking.

"I went to drop girls at Nandini's place since everyone was sleeping and drivers were busy with all the works here and they have to reach their early so I helped and by the time I came and went to get ready you all made this house look like a  Malhotra zoo!"He explained himself gritting his teeth.

Manik and Nandini decided to get married right after the week she proposed.Its their haldi today and since Nandini has no family and friends; so girls except Mahar decided to be on her side of the family during the wedding. However she invited her cousins and grandfather but they aren't as close as a family should be; that's what she said so she has Abhimanyu and girls on her side.

"You should have atleast informed." Buasaahab reasoned anyways come to the garden fast we are already late." Buasaahab turn around walking in haste, motioning them all to follow her in the grand backyard of their Haveli. Yes they are getting married at Chandigarh.

Manik look around all the decorations in garden

Manik look around all the decorations in garden. It was decorated with orange and yellow marigolds beautifully. A swing was placed in the middle and there was a rangoli art right beneath it with women around singing, laughing and dancing on the beat of the dholki.

Manik smiled in delight, he was bursting with happiness internally. It's all still feels like a dream to him as if someone will shake him furiously and he will get up from his deep sleep. He finally found love and he is actually getting married to her tomorrow and finally she will be his completely on every sense and he will make sure to never let her go.