CHAPTER 38

MANIK POV

Things really have change between me and Nandini after I rescued her and I am really happy about it, I still am shocked thinking about todays morning incident. It was like I couldn't believe my eyes and ears.

It was like every morning I sent delivered flowers and chocolate with a note asking her out for coffee continuing my tradition to woo this special girl and waited for her to come and threw flowers on my face swearing me and it happened she came in my room with flowers in her hands, looking beautiful like fresh rose and I waited for her to throw that flower on my face but nothing happened of that sort but her next step shocked me and I shook to the core when she smiled a genuine smiled at me thanking me for flowers , I rubbed my eyes multiple time and she chuckled but her next words threw me out of the window in surprise. When she said she will go out with me on a coffee date just this time as a thankyou for saving her life and not to expect nothing more nothing less. But I ignored her those last threatening words concentrating and try to adapt with those words where she accepted my proposal. I did a happy excited dance mentally on my first victory.

And here now I am getting ready for this coffee date with her, I don't care how many times she gonna remind me this is the first and last date she is accompanying me because deep down I know this is the start and there are hundred more to come.

I cant believe I am taking time to get ready for a simple coffee date like a school girl on her first date, I mean who sane guy takes twenty minutes for shower, thirty minutes just to select what to wear, ten minutes to select a perfect hairstyle, five minutes for a perfect pair of shoes and five minutes for watch and perfume. This is insane, man!! and I am insane because I am the one doing all this.

huh!!what are you doing to me miss murthy???

I styled my look wearing navy blue shirt style  jumper and creme pants with blue loafers

I styled my look wearing navy blue shirt style jumper and creme pants with blue loafers. I quickly took my wallet and phone before rushing outside the room after checking the time in my watch and it was almost up. I rushed to living area and there was still no sign of Nandini, I huffed thumping my body on sofa and impatiently waitng for her and soon less than a minute she stepping down stairs looking smoky hot in her white high low length dress ,her hairs let down the way I taking my breath. If she wanted she could be a model with her sexy long legs but again I wouldn't have like her showing off her body so casually and shamelessly.

and again I want to ask the same question..

how can someone be this beautiful..