CHAPTER 51

Manik POV

I have been avoiding Nandini since the incident.I'm guilty about the fact that what i did was wrong in Chandigarh and still love her but it doesn't mean I will again give her power over me to destroy me again. I can't let her or any other destroy me again.

And I know whatever I'm doing is best for both of us. We both are just capable of inflicting pain to each other.

I know I miss her and have been missing her presence since a week but I can't fall for her again.I can't trust her again and if she again broke me I don't know what I will become. Its better to lock up my feelings again the we it has been always right from the start.

And I hope again seeing her after a week won't effect me that much but I know it will.The first time I have developed feeling for someone and that can't be fade that easily but I have been trying my best to look unaffected.

This is the last time I am going to see her and I hope I won't meet her again until my feelings for her disappeared completely.

Yes! I am flying to London tomorrow and shifting there for don't know how long but again this is the best for us.I wanna start new for me. I want a break from this life and these feelings.

And walking inside there I saw her looking beautiful like always taking my breath away. Its not just her beauty ; its also that innocence on her face that actually managed to fool me. I never thought that this innocent and Beautiful face can also corrupt with someone's feeling and i feel that bitter feeling again in my system.

I avoided to look at her when i was signing the copies  but can feel her intense gaze on me all the time. I calmed my self telling this is the last time just few more hours then we don't have to suffer any longer.

"Hey Manik! Glad to see you." When I was finally done signing 100 copies , Abhimanyu approached me.

"Hey Abhi! Sup ?"we exchanged our manly hug.

"Seeing this event I already can feel this one is going to be the best seller of the year."he smiled excitedly.

"It will be don't worry." I winked and we burst into a laughter.

"Well there is another thing.." he said and I raised my brows in question.

"There is a party organised by our company for it's success so I invite you there tomorrow at 6:00 pm please be there because its your contribution in our success too." He stated and my face fell a lil.

"Sorry dude but I can't." I smiled sadly.

"Oh come on!Is there a meeting? Then don't worry we can even manage with your late arrival just please be there."he pleaded.

"Actually I am shifting to London with my dad." I finally said that but Abhi was standing there shocked.

"What how? I mean when you planned all this?"

"Just day before yesterday.I guess I need a change." He told him with a reassuring smile.

"Okay then good luck and hope you come back soon." He hugged me. I never knew I could be that good friend with him too but now realizing that we all have become closer in past month.

"Who is guy where?" And listening to that familiar shocked filled voice we both  both pulled away from the hug to see a confused and Stunned Nandini on her place.

"Manik is shifting to London." Abhi answered her on my behalf and when Nandini eyes grew big in shock she turned to look in my direction for answer but I avoided meeting her eyes and the next thing I know I was being drag somewhere by a soft feminine hand holding my wrist tightly.I was too shocked to say or do anything.