Chapter 48

Nandini POV

"Nandini, I think you shouldn't go haveli like this otherwise it will raise question. I will go make some excuse and get your things from Navya so that you can freshen up here. I think it will be best for now. Is that okay?" He suggested politely when we both were sipping our coffees in a comfortable silence. I didn't know the kitchen was stocked and I was surprised. Does Manik come here often? I thought.

"Yeah. I think I'll be alright and sorry for troubling you and Navya." I apologized sincerely when I know it was Manik who should be apologizing. And well as suggested by Cabif it will be better if I wont go there when I am looking like I have been robbed and hit.

"Okay then I should be leaving and don't worry. I will be here in an hour.Okay?" He assured and I nodded. "And well housemaid should be coming you can tell her whatever you want for breakfast. " He smiled and I smiled back bidding him bye.

I and Cabir never have been buddies. He was always an acquaintance or Navya's husband for me. We never had this heart to heart talk because as i already mentioned I never have been too comfortable around men. But today after talking to him I felt good and I breathed in relief when I saw him on the door step. May be I knew he wasn't bad but it was me who never acknowledged him or his presence around me until today and I still can't believe I told him everything about my past. Well its another case he already had ideas about my past from Navya but conveying my story by myself it was something new. I think i never realized but unintentionally somewhere we already had developed that bad a long time ago if not then i wouldn't been so comfortable while telling him my story. It was me who was in denial I think.

"Nandiniiiiii!!!" A very familiar voice yelling out my name terrified me and I stiffen at my place. The very voice I was trying to avoid after last night. I accept whatever Cabir said. I accept I too was at fault and should be apologizing first for instigating him but how can I ignore and not fear after seeing his monstrous side last night which I want to avoid at any cost and hearing him again I realized he still is as angry as he was last night and his scariness hasnt decreased an octave.

I am shivering tremendously my eyes started to get blurry with unshed tears again getting those scary flashbacks from last night. So without a second thought I shot up from the sofa and look around to find a place to hide somewhere safe.

I noticed the huge window covered with a long huge curtains. I know its not safe but with his foot steps and scary voice nearing I have no time to wait for a safer place. So I quickly rushed towards the curtains and the moment I was about to grab it and hid behind it a very dark low and rough voice stopped me.

"DONT" his voice was low dark,dangerous and threatening"Dont you dare."

And I frozen at my place my breath hitched in fear. I nervously turn around to face him to see him standing just a feet away from me still in his last night clothes looking disheveled.

"Ma..Mani..nik" I choked in surprise and fear.

"We need to talk." He blurted out in taut and emotionless tone.

"Tal..talk?" I am still terrified but any how expressed my confusion.

"Yes." He nodded "we needed to talk about your past. Each and everything. I wanna know." He demanded in his dark voice and It felt someone has snatched even the little left breath from my body.

Why he wanna know about my past all of a sudden?

As if reading my thought he stated " look,  I don't wanna hear any excuses. I have no time. I just need the truth." His voice still has anger. Anger towards me but he was ignoring to look into my eyes. "There are so many things, so many mysteries which needed to be revealed. So lets just talk this out for once and over."

I don't wanna share about my past specially not after last night but remembering Cabir words I think its important if he knows whole truth about his mother.

"Okay." I mumbled.

We sat there silently for a long moment he waiting for me to speak and I well.. thinking about to start from where fidgeting with my hands in nervousness.

"Sooo...." he finally spoke and I sighed Before preparing myself to finally speak.

"I never had met my parents maternal and paternal family or I don't even know if they exist. My father and mother never told me about them. But yes they used to tell me their love story daily at night before going to sleep. It used to be my favourite time because i used to admire the love between my parents. They said they were so in love and how their families were against their love so they eloped and got married and after knowing the truth their parents broken all the ties with them and they came to Mumbai to start a new living. My father was Ashwini Murthy and My mother Nandita Murthy. They were so in love that they even named me after shipping theirs as one. 'Nand' from Nandita and 'ini' from Ashwini.

We were poor, very poor with a kholi in Mumbai and my father switching from job to job as drivers but still we were so happy.

But soon our happy family stayed no longer a happy family. It all started when I was nine. My father went to another state in search of a new job to earn more money then he was already getting here in Mumbai because with me going school and my fees our needs grew.

Everything was going perfect for a year. My father used to visitx us every month but soon those every month turned into three then 4 or more approx. He barely had time for us then. Soon our happy family started to fall apart.   And then one day he came home with a beautiful rich woman not any woman but your mother." I sobbed. "And that was the day I saw him last time leaving us devasted and all alone. He accused my mother of so many things. He told her she was the biggest stone in his way of success and he can't survive with her anymore. My mom couldn't able to bear that incident and she fell into depression but her love for him never faded. She waited for him a year that may be he will come back to her but he never came. After a year when we were staying under the shelter of Thakkar uncle she received a post from my father. It has...has... divorce papers and then she lost it getting the biggest and unbearable shock of life. Traumatic attack and that day I lost my mother. She slipped into coma and never came back neither that man........" I told him my whole story and by the end my face was wet with tears and I was an emotional mess.

He sat there silently staring in a distance his face expression wasn't giving away anything. His jaw was clenched firmly. I waited for him to speak but he never did and staring into same direction. I sighed defeatedly and stood up to leave then he decided to speak.

"We need to find out the whole truth..Get ready we are leaving." Saying this he left outside the farmhouse and I frowned.

What truth!!

But then I decided to leave with him anyways..

Sorry!!! I missed you guys so muchhh and I won't give you any explanation or reason because I know it wouldn't ease your suffering. I Just have to say this I missed you guys so much and you all have every right to hate me.. Hate me as much as you all want and bash me. I won't complain trust me..
"-----+++--------------------

Vote for next story update which one you wanna read after this...

1-Richking Possession

2-His Ways-to love