CHAPTER 23

HAPPY READING!!!!!!!

[Manik POV]

I am standing alone on bar counter sipping my wine, My brain is pouring now with all the new and unknown emotions, strange feeling which are creating havoc inside my head after the encounter with Nandini. I don't know why I am feeling all these towards her, why I always lost myself to her, questions are so many but I haven't a single answer for those.

I am pissed at myself!!!!

I am not in mood now to meet or involve with any one in the party, so I decided to stand here alone in peace but my eyes are fixed on only one person, her every activity, every expression, how getting involved with anyone in conversation. She is actually extroverted with Alyas friend and Mahar very well and quick.

"Hey bro!!hows ur challenge going..??"and here comes my only bestest friend voice I take a look at him,while he ordered a,drink for himself.

"What challenge??"I asked casually again averting my eyes from him and back on Nandini.

"Ofcourse!!jise to dekh raha hai.."

"Gohd!!!bs mt puch..I don't know k mere sath ho kya raha hai.."when I got what he wanted to ask I was more than ready to share all these things in my head."you know, she is so difficult,jb bhi muje lgta hai main use smjne laga hu may she will going to be easy next time vo pata ni kese muje or pagal kr deti h..."

"Pr abhi bhi u arnt giving up on her, ye jaan ne k baad bhi that I,was right she is different..no??"

"Yeah!!I know she is somewhere different from others but still I M not going to give up on her..no never.."

"Kyu??u were challenged to bed her but u know she isnt that kind to fir ye..r main jbse aaya hu I always found u around her, na tune kabi kisi or ladki k bare me baat ki naa to club gaya nor u hit any other girls..chakkar kya hai..?"

"I..I don't know, I just don't like doing it now.."first I saw his face amused and then turned into smirk "what??"I asked frowning in confusion.

"Muje tuje dekh k esa kyu lg raha hai, ye ladki teri zidd se zada tera junoon bn rahe hai..JUNOON..use apna pane ka.." cabir completed with a teasing smile when his,word registered in my mind I shot a look to find Nandini now talking with Sujal or more likely he was try to make conversation to her which I didn't like. I quickly gulped my drink in a go and without saying any thing I walked to the Dj who was playing music and people were dancing and I whispered in his ears something, he nodded and I walk to Nandini.

" guys!!!its Valentine so please held ur partner to the dance floor and lets spread the romance and love in the air.."DJ announced as I told him then lights turned dim giving romantic environment and the party smoke started to fill the dance floor and couples gathering on dance floor.

I reached nandini who still looking busy with Sujal.

"Can I have my partner please.."I asked him with a fake smile and he nodded I without waiting for Nandini response dragged her on dance floor and I know she didn't like it that I even hadnt proposed for a dance but I can't bear the rejection.

And I know only she has the guts to do this!!!

She tried to struggle but I ignored her efforts and pulled her by her waist closer to me keeping her hands on my shoulder while other entwining with her.