CHAPTER 20

[Manik POV]

I quickly walked out from shop leaning on my car. I am feeling so awkward and embarrassed and frustrated at my self. I really was blushing like a teenager,this isn't the Manik Malhotra I know. I never blushed, a casonova never blushed.

Manik Malhotra whats wrong with you..!!!

I have a aim to get Nandini not to fall for Nandini, falling in love isn't for me. I have to control myself. It doesn't matter how she different to other girls but end of the day she is a girl.

I saw a glimpse of Nandini coming towards me but suddenly she ran behind something looking disturbed my curiosity kicks me and I ran behind her. I reached there where I saw Nandini but she wasnt there and I got panicked, I looked everywhere running from here to there and my restlessness crossing its limit and finally I saw a glimpse of her in standing in parking motionless I heaved a relieved breath seeing her safe. I quickly ran to her and grab her arms to face me.

"Where the hell were you...do you know how much I was worried.." I losted my temper and yelled at her she looked at me looking clueless.

"Vo..vo I I...I saw hi..him, he..he is in..chan..chandigarh..I am sure.."she stuttered looking pale and I frowned in confusion.

"Kon kise dekha tumne..Nandini bolo..what happen..kon tha vo.."I asked worried holding her arms looking at her for explanation.

When I shook her she looks taken a back and observed me for a sec looking confused then she jerked me looking all normal and her paled face turned back to normal.

She knew well how to hide her emotions...

"Lets go!!"she stated sternly as if nothing happened but I am not going to leave her.

What she saw that she became pale in a sec this is the same expression I saw on her face when she was missing, what she making her everytime like this, is that she sawchim that day too. Who is this man to her,wgy his presence always makes Nandini weak and hurt.

"Nandini!!tumne kise dekha tha yaha.."I asked sternly holding her wrist.

"Mr Malhotra, I think we should go its late.."she said emotionless avoiding the topic.

"Nandini..tell me.."I yelled angrily.

"None of your business.."she stated sternly jerking my hand away and walked out.I ruffles my hairs in frustration.

Why she cant share it once...

"Was this guy is the reason of your hatred towards men.."I questioned from back and she halted at her tracks then she turned to face me and her eyes darkened.

"YESS!!!.."she shouted closing her eyes tightly before gathering some courage and then added sternly "and I hope you wont ask anymore questions after this.."she,walked out and I stand there numb.

I have to find out about this men, who is he, how he is,related to nandini and what he had done to jer that she hates men to the extent. If this guy is the one who try to trap her in his love trap and then left her, then he has to start countdown backward for his life.

I walked from there when I reached towards my car I saw Nandini leaning on the car crossing her hands on her chest looking lost. I didn't interrogate her as she asked because this matter is too personal and sensitive for her. I without asking anything open the car door for her and she sat quietly and I walked to the driver seat.