CHAPTER 43

Nandiini's POV

Its been three days since I last saw Manik and broken his hearts into unrepairable pieces. He never came back to Mansion that night that got me worried and guilty whole night, which I still wondering why. It was me who wanted to break him, wanted to get a revenge on him then I should be celebrating and feeling more desperate and depressed than before. Why still I've not got my peace back. It was all about revenge right? Then why I stayed awake all night and my heart was restless to see him once safe and sound. That was one of the worst night of my life after the one my father left.

After waking up in the morning that day I found that Manik never came back home and flew to Singapore the same night for some urgent work. I was relieved but hurt and regret filled realising that he is avoiding me and never came to chase me back.

Tonight is Mehendi and I'm hoping to see him and I don't even have answer for that. I don't know but I just want to see him once. Family members were also worried about his sudden departure but I think they talked to him that's why now looking at peace.

I don't know anymore if I did wrong or right by punishing one for someone else mistake. My hatred and pain lead me to get revenge for my mom.

It was all started when I started to get along and in some way started too get comfortable with him with Manik a little well and went for a coffee with him and in the café accidently his wallet fell from his pocket when he was going to attend the call. I picked his wallet from the ground and about to keep it back on the table but something it my attention it was a picture; A picture that shook me to the core and my all blood drained out from my body. It was the picture of same woman who stolen my father away from my mom. But the biggest question was why the hell he've that woman's photo in his wallet that kept so dearly.

All the way back from café to mansion the wallet's picture kept flashing in my mind arising so many question about Manik relationship to the woman and if he have any relationship with this woman then where is she and why never I saw her there at the mansion.

My curiosity to get answer pushed me to get befriend  Manik so that I can get all my answer but I never knew from where to start and waited for him to open up about the woman by himself which never happened. I already started to lose my sanity so one day I left the mansion to clear my mind and went to an orphanage to get the peace of my mind. I think it was a coincidence or god really was kind to me that day because on that day Orphanage has a charity event and the chief guest was non other than my so called father; Mr Ashvini Agnihotry  and Mrs Nyonika Agnihotry. And that day I found out two new thing that my father identity wasn't what I thought all my life. My father wasn't a Murthy he was Agnihotri or may be he changed his sir name also and the second thing is that my father is a f#cking billionaire.

And those two new things made me more curious to get my answers. So, I didn't brake down I waited patiently for event to got over and then to continue with my plans.

---------------flashbacks-------------

Eventually the event got over and there were so many media already which were bugging them for answers and I waited to get them alone somewhere. And after half an hour I saw them heading outside no reporter following them. I quicken my pace and chase them. After catching them I told them showing my identity that I am a journalist and want to take their interview. My father didn't recognised me because I was so young when he left but his eyes sparked with somekind of recognization which was for a few seconds though.

''Hey! Mr and Mrs Agnihotri I just wanna take your special interview since mothers day is coming in two three days. I hope you guys wont mind.'' I stated trying to convince them they exchange a look then nodded and I sighed in relief.