CHAPTER 17

GUYSS.!!!!I AM REALLY NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR RESPONSE I MEAN ,THERE IS INCREMENT IN FAVOURITE BUT WHAT ABOUT COMMENT,WHY YOU GUYS BEAHAVE SO LOSS OF WORDS.

I MEAN ON PER DAY 400 HUNDRED VIEWS, 80 FAVOURITES AND COMENTS JUST 24-34.
IF YOU GUYS DONT GIVE ME THE PROPER FEEDBACKS THEN I WILL TAKE IT AS NO ONE IS INTERESTED IN STORY AND YOU ALL ARE JUST DOING FORMALITIES.

SO I WILL TO STOP DOING FORMALITIES,IT MEANS I WILL DISCONTINUE THIS FF...

___________________________________________________________

[Manik PoV]

Manikroom

I am lying on my bed sleep is far away from my eyes and Nandini thoughts are just floating in my mind what actually she was doing there and about what she was disturbed and crying and why she always love to be alone,she never interact with people,she doesnt have many friends,she doesnt gossips like every girl,not even hangout,why is she like this,why she is so self centered,why she never let anyone come close to her and why she give everyone cold treatment as cabir told me she distant herself from every men and tonight her last words in the car about she has nothing to loose,when she,said that I saw some kind of unbearable pain and empitiness.what is the mystery behind her demeanor.Today what made ger vulnerable and broken,it must be something very sensitive because how much I know she is a strong girl. She never let anyone effect her so it must be something really dreadful that affected her today.

But why..???
Is this something about a guy.

The thought of her being with a guy in love made my heart winced and my fist clenched in anger. I dont want any men touching her or around her.And is there something like this then who was the fool to left a girl like nandini,how can any men left her. If I was him I must have worshiped her day and night and never let her go away from me.

What nonsense!!!what am I thinking..
Girls never are the dating things for me and cant be..they are just 'TOYS' just a toy.

I think I should stop thinking about her or I font know where my consciousness about her will led me.now I started to hate my consciousness. I cant think about a woman,woman never be my things. They are just for fulfilling my physical needs thats it. After kicking my consciousness and shrugging the nandini thoughts,finally sleep took over me.

[Nandini POV]

At the same time In her room:-

My sitting on the floor in a corner of my dark room and tears arent ready to stop,they are just flowing like water from a damage dam. Just one glance of him giving me this much pain and making me this much week, I wonder what I will feel after a proper meeting with him. Till now he was just a nightmare but I cant let this nightmare turn into reality,after making my mom weak he cant weaken me, I wont let him effect me,with this determination I wiped my tears roughly with the back of my palm and get up from floor and walked to my bed and lied on it.

I have to find him this time and ask all the answers of my question which is disturbing me since he left us. I want to ask him why he left my mom when he loved her more than his life that he left his family to just have my mom.He choosen my mom over his family,I dont know why my dads family was against their marriage they never told me about this but I have just a lil idea that my dad eloped with my mom and married her and their family cutted all the ties with them and so I never met my maternal and paternal family,I even dont know who they are,where they live.