CHapter 24

[Manik POV]

After the dance, I saw nandini walking out the hall looking embarrassed, when I was about to follow her, my friends blocked my way pouring curious questions on me but I was least bothered to answer it because my mind,was already on Nandini leaving the hall. I made excuse quickly and walked out the hall, reaching outside I didn't find her anywhere . I approached the guards and they told me she left from here in car and I looked shock.

How can she leave from here, when she came with me in my car???

Curiosity kicked me and I quickly walked to the valet and what he told me made me numb and more curious that she left in my car just less than a min ago and even she told him that I permitted her to take my car.

What's wrong with her??

I got worried and hell curious at the same time, what it was that urgent that she had to lie to valet and ran away. I again rushed inside and asked Abeer for his car keys and he again interrogated me and I got pissed and told him that I have no time and in hurry. Finally he gave me and I rushed out from here sitting in car and thankgod she took my car like always I will trace her with tracker. I tracked her location and she is still driving but I got shocked about the location where she is passing and rolled my eyes.

What is with her always going on isolated place??

I drived the car to fast to get her car glimpse and suddenly her car halted in that isolated place that kto near a jungle border line. I frowned. Something is,wrong with her in this late night leaving the party and roaming on isolated and scary places.

Is she have some kind of mental problem or multiple personality disorder??

After 8mins of more driving I reached at the location and found my car on the muddy road. I halted my car behind it and quickly rushed out to find the car slinked in mud dreadfully and even Nandini wasn't inside.

Then where is she???

I quickly started to look here and there for her and after few steps beside a tree on the soily side of the road, I found something shinning I bent down and to pick it. It was a flower petalic shape hair pin that too familar one. I creased my brows thinking about where I saw it and after remembering it my eyes snapped wide and panicked fill inside me.

Its Nandini's hair pin!!!!

I without any another thought rushed inside the forest and after walking a few steps I saw a silver bright light twinkling on a height from far, the forest was too dark so it was easy to see even a small light. I quickly run in the direction of light and I reached near a tree from which the light is falling, I was,about to look up to the light when my eyes fall on the ground and found a piece of white lacy cloth. It was Nandini's dress cloth piece.

Is she ok???

I quickly looked up in fear at the tree but I wasn't able to see anything except light which wasn't falling at a fix place, it was moving in every direction with following noice of branches and leaves crunching soundly. I frowned and oned my flash light to know what is actually happening there and I saw something white holding the light and I got startled.it was looking scary.

Is it a forest ghost!!!!

I tried to watch with more concentration and I finally realized she is Nandini not a ghost but acting like a ghost and my eyes widened in shock.