Sparks

~Darcy~

As Happy was crawling in my dad took his shirt off as well and then they started the match. I was just standing there watching when someone came up and slung me over their shoulder. Did I mention I hate being picked up, because I really do.

"Put me down Chibs!" I shouted and hit his back, but he didn't budge.

"How did ya know it was me love?" He asked still without putting me down.

"I recognized your cologne." He just laughed and continued walking a little farther until I heard Jax say,

"What the hell do you have there Chibs?" I'd given up struggling at this point and just hung there.

"I was jus' walkin' along found this lit'le thing standin' there."

"He just grabbed me and refuses to put me down!" I said trying to move. "I'm missing my dad's fight by the way!" I could hear the guys laugh. I sighed.

"Go on and put her down Chibs." Clay said which Chibs finally listened to someone and put me down. I straightened myself out and looked at him.

"You jerk." I stuck my tongue out at him and walked past so I could see the fight. Happy and my dad were going at it and it seemed to be a pretty even fight.

"You look impressed." Jax said coming over and standing beside me. I pulled my vision away from them and looked over at him.

"Yea, I just...I didn't know he could fight like that." Looking back into the ring I saw Happy land a blow across my dad's cheek causing him to stumble a bit. I flinched and heard Jax laugh slightly.

"Well he is an ex Marine. Not really surprised he can fight like that." He paused and then added. "And you know the whole crazy thing helps too." I was the one laughing this time. Tig landed a good hit on Happy, but not one enough to discombobulate him. I was getting really into it when Happy yet again hit him so bad he almost fell over. That's when I yelled,

"Come on dad! You got this!" He turned to look in my direction as if just realizing that I was there. We locked eyes and that's when I saw that look in his eyes. "Uh-oh." I said to myself, but I must have said it a little too loud cause Chibs leaned over from where he was sitting and asked,

"Wha's wrong?" Without looking at him I just pointed towards the guys.

"I think I may have encouraged him too much." I laughed a little and Chibs looked from me to the ring and laughed as well then yelled over to Clay.

"Clay!" Clay looked over to us and Chibs pointed to the fight. Clay looked over and saw Tig and Happy starting to throw a lot harder punches and getting a bit too serious. He looked over to Bobby and said motioning to them.

"Break'em up." He then walked off to talk with Jax. Bobby jumped up in the ring and pulled them apart. Once apart they just looked at each other for a few seconds, cooling off. Then they both laughed and hugged it out. I shook my head and said,

"Boys."

"Wha' was tha'?" Chibs asked leaning his back against the mat.

"Oh nothing." I said playing innocent this time. Seeing the boys getting along I turned to Chibs and asked, "So when is it your turn to get in there?" Motioning to the ring.

"Love, if ya wan'ed to see my moves all ya 'ad to do was ask. I could give ya a few private positionin' lessons since ya wan' to learn to fight an' all." He said referencing earlier with Sack. I rolled my eyes and came back with.

"Shouldn't I be giving you lessons on how to use your 'blade'." Smirking at him he just glared at me and smiled.

"Oh, don' ya worry about tha' love." He came over and got real close to me then leaned down and whispered in my ear. "I know how to use it." Just then heard,

"Why are you all up on my daughter for?" Chibs turned around to look up at Tig, who was standing right above us. He sounded like he may have had one too many drinks, but that wasn't really a surprise to me.

"I was jus' tellin' 'er I could help her out learnin' how to fight." Tig looked between us as if he was trying to gauge if he was telling the truth. He must have believed him because he then said,

"Hey, yea. That might actually make her good then." I gave him a dirty look.

"Y'know I'm getting sick of you guys repeating how I'm such a shit fighter. Am I going to have to remind you yet again that I can handle myself?" I asked looking at them both. Tig laughed and Chibs smiled at me. Tig jumped out of the ring and pulled me into a hug then kissed my head.

"We know you're tough sweetheart."

"Aye, tha' we do." I smirked and looked at Chibs after he said that.

"How's the neck?" He tilted his head back reveling the thin red line that ran along it.

"It'll heal. I'm no stranger to a knife wound." I guess he was talking about his scars. I still hadn't got the chance to ask him about those. With his arm still around me Tig said, and a little drunkenly I might add,

"How about we go have some drinks!" I laughed and slipped out from under my dad's arm.

"Or...Why don't you go find you nice girl to curl up with or bang and just go to bed. It seems like you've already had enough to drink." Tig got a big smile on his face. Then kissed my cheek again.

"You're the best daughter, y'know that?" I patted his back and said,

"Even though you're drunk I'm still taking that as a compliment. Now go find ya a cro eater." Pushing him into a crowd of girl he smiled at me as a few of them noticed him and started hanging all over him.

"I love ya baby." I smiled and said back,

"I love you too dad." He turned away with a girl under either arm and a huge smile on his face. I hadn't noticed, but Chibs had been watching me. I thought he had left until he spoke up and startled me.

"Tha' was nice of ya." I jumped then looked over at him.

"Just because it's my party doesn't mean I should be the only one to have fun." Chibs nodded in the direction my dad went and asked,

"Ya planning' on havin' tha' kind of fun tonigh'?" Smirking I said,

"Mmmaybe. Why you offering?" He raised his eyebrows and he gave me that adorable grin that showed off his scars. Only this time it was a bit different. That hungry, almost animalistic, look came back into his eyes. I glanced it slightly earlier at one point, well I thought I had, but now I know I did. What did that look mean though, ok I know what it means, but where would we go after that?

Would it be weird if we banged? Would we still have this fun little back and forth between us that we have now or would we just avoid each other? Or could it maybe lead to something else? What if this made us actually become a couple? No, no, no, no, no, no! Stop! Why are you over thinking this so much for Darcy?! Just calm down and go with whatever happens. I cleared my throat and walked over to him. I brushed right past him, but made sure to look him square in the eyes as I did so. I'd only made it a few feet away when Chibs called after me over the music and noise.

"Where ya goin' lass?" Stepping past a few more people I turned and smiled his way.

"Wouldn't you like to know." Turning back round I continued to head in the direction I had been going. Walking up to my bike I strapped on my helmet and started my baby up. No one paid me any mind so I just pulled out of the lot and began the short ride to my new home.