some stuff that needed to be said

hello all!!

i'm Tyler; i write all of these oneshots and i'm the owner of this account. however, i figured i need to say some things about this oneshot book in particular.

oneshots are not my first writing priority. i tend to work in burts of inspiration; some nights will get you 6 updates, a new fic and a rant book, whereas others will be weeks and weeks of no updates. please do not ever hassle me about this. i am a very easily upset person and even the tiniest implications towards my fics or my writing not being good enough are very scary for me. i work on my own terms, and when people ignore my work or don't like/comment i feel like im doing something wrong.

my outside life is very busy too. although i joke a lot about not having a life or being all introverted, i actually have a lot to juggle with outside of the orange of my wattpad screen. im in the extended classes for most subjects except math and phys ed. for school, which means a hell of a lot of homework. my parents are also quite strict in regards to my grades and i need to get a certain amount of marks to be able to function with the amount of screentime i get, or everything is taken away from me. i also have both irl and internet friends which i feel i need to look after too.

that being said, i have some questions for you guys, my readers!
please reply inline with a comment, i.e only on mobile so i can tell which specific question you're answering.

which ships would you like to see more or less of?

what prompts or styles would you prefer to read?

which sorts of oneshots are you sick of reading?

pleeease leave me an answer or two; i won't be taking requests but i will however start taking ideas.

i also deleted a bunch of irrelevant chapters like the poetry ones and the non oneshots.

if you're interested in more of my writing check out

• superhuman || peterick superhero au ---> completed

• die trying || brallon/multiship kik/youtuber au ---> continuing

• maybe it's a cruel joke on me || rytrick oneshot series ---> completed/few updates

• the static speaks our names || frerard/multiship danger days!au ---> coming very soon

thank you guys so much, don't forget to let me know what shit you want more or less of. idk.