what happens on tour.. [multiship]

I reallywanted a genderbend au oops

Well technically it's a sexbend au since gender and sex arent the same thing, but that's not important!!!!!

Ships - literally everyone and their grandma. Probably including their grandmas too idk

Bands - Literally fucking everyone. Emo trinity [mcr, fob and p!atd] plus all time low, cobra starship, 21p, paramore, etc. etc.

                        ———

Patrick awoke to a weight on his chest. Being drowsy and slightly hungover from late night escapades that most definately did not end up with him kissing Pete Wentz on the mouth, he didn't think twice of it.

That was, until he heard possibly the girliest shriek ever from the tour bus door.

"This can't be fucking happening!" A distressed Frank Iero stood in the doorway; short as ever, and normal looking at first glance if you didn't notice how long his straight, jet black hair had "conveniently" gotten - or the way his now too-long Paramore shirt (yes, they most definitely shared merch - Patrick, who was currently wearing a 21P tank top and an MCR bracelet, could vouch for that) had twin bumps that could only be described as tits protruding from the black fabric. He - eh, she, it seemed was more appropriate - just gaped at Patrick as he sleepily stared back at her, only just realizing the situation as Frank physically poked his chest.

"Ow, dude, what the fuck!?" He whined, placing his hand onto the pained area - his boob, he realized. He had boobs. This was beyond strange, he realized, this was impossible. His hands went to his hair - the blond strands were thinner and softer, brushing against the tops of his shoulders in gentle waves he never knew he had. He was a girl. Complete with boobs and long hair and everything - it was like a fucking fanfiction. It was impossible. It was-

"Trick!" Joe's voice woke him from his thoughts.

Frank told him he'd fainted from shock once he'd realized what'd happened - he'd managed to wake up Joe and Andy, yet miraculously Pete slept on.

Patrick wasn't sure if it was the fact that he'd lost his glasses, or because his head was fuzzy, but Joe was hot as a girl. Way-too-curly hair that look odd on him as a guy suited him more as a girl, the curls framing his face quite nicely. His baby blue eyes were the same as ever, though; narrowed ever so slightly, sparkling with mischief, as if he knew something you didn't.
Joe had always been slightly girly looking - no, pretty, that was a nicer way of putting it - yet now it seemed accentuated; higher cheekbones, a more slender face, long eyelashes. As he moved, Patrick watched his arms, transfixed as he watched the tattoos move under his skin; it was almost strange, seeing them on his now slender and skimpily thin arms.
But still.. It was.. Not as weird as he would've thought.

"Put this on - Jesus Christ, everyone can see your tits from here!" The ever-familiar voice of Andy Hurley chirped - albeit slightly higher, if that was even possible - as what appeared to be a neon pink sports bra was flung into his face.
His appearance wasn't altered by much; his hair was a similar cut than its original, shaved at the bottom and longer on top.
He beamed as Patrick flipped him off - he was pretty adorable-looking as a chick, though, he had to admit. The short hair suited him well, and he didn't seem to be too bothered by the fact that he suddenly had boobs - if anything, he'd managed to be totally okay with it, to the extent where he was literally just wearing a sports bra [in neon green, to match with the one he'd thrown at Patrick] and a pair of Pete's soccer shorts, which was, surprisingly, not as bad of a view as Patrick would have previously thought.
Like Joe, he still had all his tattoos, it seemed; the colourful art crawling across his pale body, which was in a similar state of freakish healthiness as it'd been previously.