first date (brallon)

summary // based on the prompt "i took you to a park for our first date but we ended up getting rained in on so now you're sick lET ME HELP YOU" + " we're both in the doctors office for dumb reasons and damn u cute?? wanna come over for.. medical reasons??"

I AM BRALLON TRASH AND A URIEFUCKER69 LEAVE ME ALONE

anyway im thinking about doing an ask the admin thing in cellabration of nearly 15k, which i am sososos happy and proud abt!!
so yeah comment me some questions and i'll reply in a q&a aaaa
also i will def post an obligatory admin selfie too ✨

im so happy abt this aaaAAAA I LOVE U GUYS SM
-

"So, uh, I really didn't think this'd happen.."

Brendon Urie was reconsidering his entire life right now - well, at least his love life. After finally getting the courage to ask Dallon From Accounting out (with a little help from Tiny Patrick, Yeah, The Hat-Wearing Accountant From Third Floor) on a date after almost six months of pining... their first date was being rained in on.

In Brendon's head, it's a lovely Spring day, it's warm, Dallon is wearing a cute shirt and they're having a picnic. Dallon will lean over and kiss him slowly, and Brendon will kiss back, which will lead in retiring to Dallon's..

In real life, it's a horrible Spring day, it's fucking freezing and Dallon is in the ugliest (yet still cute, because, well, it's Dallon. Everything looks cuter on Dallon) chartreuse and lime green-striped shirt Brendon's ever seen (and he lives with Gabe Saporta so he knows all too well about ugly clothing). Dallon's rubbing his wrist anxiously and looks like he'd rather be anywhere else than in this fucking park at the moment.
To make things worse, neither of them brought an umbrella, and it's positively pissing down with rain.

"This is, uh, nice." Dallon gave him a strained smile, and Brendon literally wanted to drown in the bucketing rain that was fucking pouring from the clouds. The two had taken refuge under a slightly leaking tree, and were slowly getting soaked.

"I'm.. uh, sorry about this." Brendon hated the way his voice cracked, signifying his sadness and complete-and-utter mortification. "Seriously, the forecast said it'd be 'full of sunny showers' if it even rained at all so I was totally not expecting this pleasedonthateme." He buried his face in his hands, groaning.

"It's fine, really." Brendon felt his heart thud at a billion beats per hour as Dallon pulled his arm over his shoulder, pulling him closer as he pressed a kiss to his hair.

"You can't control the weather, so you couldn't have changed this." Dallon said as he gave him an earsplitting grin, and Brendon swore his heart started melting over how fucking adorable Dallon was, honestly. Although he was the freakishly tall height of a giraffe, Dallon may as well have been a kid from how adorable he was.

He sneezed, and Brendon held in an "aww" as he heard it; he sounded like a fucking puppy, for God's sake. Nobody had the right to be that fucking pure.
"I think I'm getting sick." He let out a sound of complaint, before letting off another round of sneezes.

"I'm gonna rush over to my car before I get drenched." Dallon smiled apologetically. "It's been real nice for the, uh, hour we've been getting drenched together in. Here, let me give you my number."
Brendon held back his grin as he passed Dallon his iPhone - Dallon implemented his number, and set his contact as "Dallon ❤✨", before kissing Brendon's cheek once more and full on sprinting towards his vehicle.

Brendon just stood there, bringing one had up to touch the area where Dallon's lips had met his skin. He grinned like an idiot.. which faded as some punk kid in rain boots and a hoodie shook the tree branches above him, drenching him in the process.
Yeah, maybe Dallon's idea was pretty smart.

----

Brendon didn't feel like going to work the next day.
His nose was running the entire day and his head thudded as he dressed for his day; he groaned, and felt like burying himself in a hole to escape his responsibilities.

Downing a cup of scalding hot black coffee whilst adjusting his tie at the same time was already a bad idea; almost as bad as burning his hand on said coffee. He cussed loudly, tears springing in his eyes as he ran his burnt hand under cold water. The skin across his palm was red and inflamed, and he winced as he fumbled for bandages.

He was so fucked.

Luckily, the Doctor's office was a short walk from his apartment; nobody paid any particular attention to the half-dressed businessman cradling a badly-bandaged hand, and, since it was only about nine-thirty, he got into the office pretty quickly.

There weren't many others in, however after quickly explaining to the bored looking receptionist with the choppily cut brunette hair about his predicament, he was sent to sit down and wait for the nurse, Sir.

The only others in the waiting room were a tall Indian woman with her son, who smiled warmly at Brendon; an elderly man with about three teeth reading a book about swans; and... was that Dallon!?

Swaddled in two blankets and a bright red hoodie, Brendon could make out Dallon's floppy brunette bangs and icy blue eyes; his leg was heavily bandaged in equally armature bandaging to Brendon's hand. He smiled at Brendon, gesturing him over with a tilt of his head.

"I slipped over running to my car." He grinned sheepishly, and Brendon snickered.
"Burnt my hand getting ready for work this morning. Stupid punctuality rules, honestly." Brendon groaned; being in IT, he needed to be there earlier than anyone else, just to ensure everything would be ok before everyone else's work days started, which fucking sucked.

"Well.. Maybe once we're both fixed up.. would you wanna come back to my place?" Brendon flushed pink as Dallon asked awkwardly.
"Netflix and chill?"
"Totally."