HELLA GAY TECHIE AU [frerard co-op w/milly]

A/N - Co-op fic I did with the everlovely Milly [floatingfelines]

shes lame asf

I did every odd-numered paragraph btw

En-fucking-joy

The fucking phone was broken.

Frank groaned angrily, flicking his long bangs out of his eyes as he threw it across the room for the billionth time. With a sigh, he grabbed the smashed device, making his way [heh, WAY] downstairs to the help desk.

"Phone's broken." Frank mumbled, placing it on the desk with a light sigh.

"Yeah just a little bit," the guy at the desk chuckled. Frank looked up the glare at whoever that asshole thought he was, but instantly was taken aback by how attractive the guy was, with his flaming red hair and hazel eyes.

"I've just got a bad temper, I guess." Frank laughed shakily, a soft blush crossing his cheeks; he cursed himself for acting so weirdly around someone so fucking attractive. "You most certainly do, from the looks of it." Cute Tech Guy tucked his obnoxiously tomato red hair behind his ears, smiling gently as he turned to talk to the other three people at the help desk. "Patrick!" He called, "Stop flirting with Pete From Accounting and get your ass over here, can you see if we can salvage.. this?" As he turned back, Frank noticed his name tag; it read "GEE!!! :)" - something he found super adorable.

"I was not flirting!" Some other guy - probably Patrick - huffed, emerging from behind the desk. "Wow, what happened to that thing? What even is that thing?"

"It was a phone," Gee laughed. "We'll see if we can fix it for you..."

"Uh, Mr. Iero. Frank Iero," Frank told him, sticking his hand over the desk for Gee to shake. "Thanks Gee."

"Gee...?" The redhead trailed off, confused, before looking down at his name tag. "PETE YOU SHIT YOU CHANGED MY NAME TAG AGAIN?" His outburst was followed by a loud noise that could only be described as a cackle.

"Awesome. Uh, thanks again. I'll come back again if anything goes wrong..?" Frank laughed nervously, fixing his sleeve awkwardly. 'Gee' grinned, waving awkwardly; Frank felt his heart pound as he watched Gee turn back as he moved to leave.

"He's cute." He heard Patrick whisper, the smile obvious in his voice.

"Mmm, he was. Iero. What is that, Italian?"

"It's Greek, actually."

"Whatever. He's not my type though, Patrick, so.. don't get any thoughts." There was the sound of something hitting someone, and Patrick's loud, "Hey, no fair!"

Frank couldn't help but laugh. Even the nerds at the help desk had more fun than he did.

——-

The phone was returned to him, good as new, the next afternoon. Frank's manager called him, and told him exactly how bad he had been doing that week, apparently. He just grit his teeth before the manager hung up. In a surge of anger, Frank launched the phone at the wall across from him.

Shit, he thought. Well now I can see that hot dude at the desk again.

"Mr. Iero!" Patrick greeted him as he sheepishly made his way back to the help desk. "Gee's not here but he sai- Oh my god, what happened this time?" The strawberry blond boy raised his eyebrows, turning over the just-about -destroyed device in his hands.