Holding Onto You Chapter 7

Hunter's pov

"I think I'm gay Vincent."

"Well there is only one way to find out" he said before pulling me in his arms and placing his lips on mine.

I pulled back in shock, my fingers immediately shooting up to touch my lips where Vincent's had touched. "What are you doing?" I asked frantically.

"I... I'm kissing you." He said, sounding shocked himself.

"That's suppose to be kissing? It feels so weird." My lips had this tingling sensation.

"Weird? No way, it felt great even if it only lasted two seconds." He responded, now sounding amazed.

"Why do people do it?" It's kind of gross if you ask me.

"It's an expression of affection, love, passion. It's one of those moments when you close your eyes and just feel. A kiss can change everything. It cannot be described I can only show you for you to understand." He said and I was suddenly very nervous. Why was the bell taking so long to ring for class to start. Well I guess it's now or never. "Will you allow me to show you?"

"I uh I guess, but you said that you're straight, and I was told that I'm a boy." I have no doubt I'm just saying.

Vincent chuckled while he used his hands to grab my hands, and put them up on his shoulders. "You're an exception because honestly Hunter, your eyes are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." He said, gently pulling me close once again. He lightly grazed his lips over mine, keeping the pressure as soft as possible. After doing that a few times, he shifted focus to gently kissing my lower lip, so that it was between both of his. He pulled away and caressed my cheek with his fingers. "Just move your lips with mine and I'll do the rest." He told me and kissed me again, this time putting more pressure and moving his lips. I copied his every move and our lips soon found a rhythm. He pushed me down gently on the grass and placed himself on top of me while still kissing me. I buried my fingers in his hair and pulled him closer trying to get as much magic as possible because this was magic. This was perfection. For the first time in my life I didn't care that I couldn't see because I could feel and this feeling was better then everything I've missed out on seeing. Once he drew his kiss left something to be desired, something melted inside me. I longed for more. I whimpered and he chuckled, kissing me again. Gently he ran the very tip of his tongue over my lower lip a few times. Pulling away he put his cheek against mine, so that his mouth was next to my ear. "Open up." He whispered and went back to rubbing his tongue over my lower lip. Not sure what he means I opened my mouth and felt his tongue touch mine and that feeling of desire exploded in my mouth. His tongue explored every inch of my mouth while his lips worked its magic. It was as if the whole world was gone and forgotten, nothing mattered, nothing needed to be seen only Vincent mattered, only this moment mattered. This feeling was all I needed to feel, the birds chirping was all I needed to hear, the wind blowing gently through my hair and the contentment in my heart was all I needed in my world of darkness.

But that moment was over too soon for my liking when we were interrupted. "Well what do we have here?" A voice said in slight shock and I recognized it as the voice of Brian.