Holding Onto You Chapter 13

Hunter's pov

"Guess what I did today?" I asked Vincent pulling my seat belt out and clipping it in place, happy that he was letting me do it myself unlike my mother.

"What?" Vincent questioned seemingly uninterested.

"Guess how." I coaxed, loosing my enthusiasm slightly.

"Guessing is illogical for my great intelligence." He replied smartly.

"Well then why don't you tell me what I did today." I mumbled, all my enthusiasm fading away from his lack of concern.

"Let's see, what would a blind boy do during school hours when he is not following around the most attractive, popular, hot, in demand, sought-after jock this school has ever been blessed with?"

"Besides hide his face in shame due to his obvious lack in any of the above mentioned qualities and self-praises." I sarcastically put in.

"You are attractive." He said like it was the most obvious think in the world.

Ignoring my sudden blush and shyness I pulled the conversation back on track. "Thank you, now if I could please just tell you what I did."

"No." He cut in. "Let me tell you. You finally realized that Tyler is a walking glitter ball and broke of all contact with him and his friends?"

"No way, we were just messing around when I said I don't ever want to speak to him again. I love all my friends." Is he crazy?

"Okay no need to get so defensive Hunt. You needed to tinkle and landed in the girls bathroom and got smothered by twenty crazy females all wanting to make you feel their boobs. Am I right?"

"No! Absolutely not. Why, what have you heard?" I denied, my cheeks once again burning.

"You thought you could hide it from me you deerstalker, but I know your every move." Vincent said, whispering the last part as if he's giving away a top secret.

"Rebecca Morris told you didn't she? And to think that she swore she wouldn't. You can never trust women. Listen Vince, it's not as detailed as you think. I didn't feel any female... parts or anything. Mark saved me before any disastrous thing could happen. And besides it was all his fault for misleading me. Anyway now that you know about it, the next time you see him please give him a punch from me." I wish the earth can just swallow me.

Vincent was silent and I was beginning to doubt his presence. That however changed when he suddenly burst into a fit of laughter and I huffed in annoyance.

It seemed like a whole millennium had passed before he stopped laughing and only let out a few chuckles as he got his breathing back in order.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be laughing. That damn Mark I'll be sure to punch him as soon as I see him. But I just have one question for you?" He said once his chuckling subsided.

"What?" I snapped clearly annoyed.

"Did you really not feel any female parts?" He questioned, once again laughing like a madman.

"shut it, I'm not talking to you." I folded my arms like a spoiled brat and ignored his million apologies.

"Oh come on Hunter, I was just kidding. I'm sorry. Please don't be angry." He once again apologized. "Okay I'm not going to say another word about it, I promise. Let's go back to me telling you what you did today."

"Forget it I'll just tell you." I muttered, sighing in frustration.

"Fine I give up. Tell me." Vincent said, sighing loudly as well.