Holding Onto You Chapter 14

Vincent's pov

"What are your deepest desires?" I asked Brian and he snorted rather comically.

"Seriously Vince are we going to be like those kind of couples?" He questioned, turning to face me.

"What kind of couples?" I asked.

"The kind that find out everything about each other and then try to be like the other and fulfill the others wishes and desires." He answered and I laughed pulling him close to me and kissed him.

"And what's wrong with that?" I asked, pretending as if I don't hate it as well. We were lying on my bed and dare I say we we're cuddling. I hate that word so imagine the action but it was what Brian wanted so that's what we did. Whipped much Vincent?

Anyway it's almost been two weeks since we've been together and tomorrow is homecoming which means party time which of course will be hosted by me.

"What's wrong with that? Are you serious Vince. I can't stand those hopeless romantics who let the world know how supposedly great every second of their relationship is but in actual fact they can't stand each other. I mean seriously no one cares if you've got a picture of you and your boyfriend watching a chick flick when the game is on, you don't need to post it on Facebook. And the dudes ditch their friends to spend time with their girl and suddenly his friends don't exist. You don't get to do anything that they don't like. How does that work. And they no longer use "I" or "he" or "she". It's nothing but "we", "we", "we". I'm telling you Vince if that's how our relationship is going to be then I'm out of here." Brian shifted to get up but I pulled him back down and pinned him to my bed.

"You're not going anywhere because I completely agree with you. I hate those kind of couples and we're not going to be like them. We're going to spend less time making fools out of ourselves, and more time in bed. I'd rather ram you into my bed then rent about us on Facebook." I told him, pressing my body on his and kissing his neck.

He flipped us over so he was pinning me and held my hands over my head. "Who said you'll be doing the ramming." He whispered in my ear causing my body to shiver.

"Oh so you want to be the top? The dominant one in our escapades?" I asked him, giving him this one and only chance to be in charge.

"It won't be escapades, it will be lovemaking. And don't think I'm going to let you top every time." He told me firmly and I -believe it or not- actually got turned on at the thought.

"You can do what ever you want to do with me baby." I whispered back.

"What ever I want?" He asked skeptical.

"Yip." I replied.

"So I can kiss you?"

"You already do and you don't see me stopping you."

"And hold you?"

I nodded.

"And undress you, feel you, rub you, blow you, take you." He whispered each one and I stared at him with wide eyes. I wanted him so bad I couldn't stand it.

I flipped us back so I was on top of him and I attacked his lips kissing him madly trying to get as much of him as possible.

"Damn Brian I want you so bad." I panted and claimed his lips once again.

Our hands were all over each other as we relished in the feeling of our very much clothed bodies. It was when my hand decided to explore beyond his shirt that his body went stiff and I stopped.

I pulled my hand away and fell down next to him on my bed. I looked at him at the same time he turned to look at me and we both laughed nervously. I rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly and he just brushed the hair out of his eyes and ran his hands over his face.