Just In Love

“Uncle John, come on, I’m SO freaking bored,” I whined, “Can I PLEASE go out to the pier?!” He sighed and smiled briefly at me. I was at my uncles, John Lloyd Taylor, maybe you’ve heard of him, for his yearly Labor Day BBQ. I was staying with him for a bit before I headed back to L.A. for college. I love Santa Monica, but god I miss Los Angeles.

“After the rest of the group gets here, I don’t want you going alone,” he stated, “Your Dad asked me to look out for you this week.... I refuse to let him down.” I sighed and leaned back in my lawn chair, placing my sunglasses back on, while the edges of my sarong fell to the side, showing my legs off.

“JOHNNY!!!!!!!!!!” a loud voice said. Finally! I turned to see the most gorgeous man I’d ever laid eyes on, walk in with Garbo, Jack, and my Aunt Annie. Oh my god.... Joe fucking Jonas... I mean sure, we’d met before, but that was when he was like 18. Good god, he’s gotten sexy, besides the fact he hasn’t seen me since I was like 15. Now I’m 19, curvy, and I grew a few other things since he’s seen me.

“Joe, you remember my niece Mallory,” My uncle said, as I stood up in my sarong and yellow flowered bikini.

“Malls?” Joe said in shock as I stood up, “Wow... I haven’t seen you in... wow, 4 years... you sure have grown....”

“Don’t EVEN!” John said, eyeing Joe harshly.

“Oh god, Uncle Johnny, relax!” I said, rolling my eyes, “Can I got for a walk on the pier now?! Pretty Please?!” My uncle sighed and nodded and waved me off.

“Can I tag along?” Joe asked. My uncle cocked a brow, and sighed, and nodded.

“Fine, but keep your hands off my niece,” he said in Joe’s direction. Joe nodded softly and I squealed in excitement.

“Yay! We’ll be back in a couple hours!” I said, grabbing Joe’s hand and running out to the beach to walk toward the pier.

“Finally... I love my uncle, but GOD, I prefer to be on my own, ya know... free...” I said, smiling over at him, “Damn, Joe.. you got sexy as hell...” He blushed and looked at his shuffling feet as he stuffed his hands in his pockets.

“Thanks... you look different too...” he said, quietly. I giggled.

“You can say I’m hot Joe,” I chuckled, “We’re both adults here.” He smiled.

“Wow, straight and to the point huh?” he laughed.

“Please Joe.. I’ve had a crush on you since I was 14.... “ I said, smiling at him, “And, damn.. you certainly are a man now. Fuck...”

“Good god Malls, what a potty mouth...” he chuckled. I took his hand in mine and turned to him.

“Yep, I’ve grown up a lot Joe,” I said, smiling at him. He eyed me up and down, biting his lip.

“That’s for sure....” he said, “Damn, seriously Malls, your body is bangin.”

“Mmm.. maybe someday I’ll let you touch it..” I purred, then frolicked off to the pier, leaving him behind to watch my ass. I chuckled and went over to the first little stand, a corn dog stand. OH YUM!!!!! I grabbed one and went to hand the guy money out of my bikini top when a reach reached past me to hand the guy some money.

“It’s on me,” Joe said, smiling at me, from behind his ball cap and shades.

“Oh Joe you don’t have to do that..” I protested.

“Nonsense,” he said with a chuckle, taking my hand, “Come on....” He walked with me hand in hand down the pier. We laughed, and talked about his album which I was super excited for. I heard it was gonna be Ah-mazing. I told him about my week here, and then I was going back to L.A. for college. I explained about having an apartment there, which apparently was in the same building as Joe. WEIRD!

He was in Apt A I was in D, so only a few condos down. It was gonna be awesome living so close. I told him we’d have to hang out. He kinda blushed and chuckled at that. By the time we reached the ferris wheel I felt like I had known Joe these whole four years. He told me sorry to hear about my mom, who passed that same year of their tour, when I was 15.

He took me on the ferris wheel and by then my hard forced away exterior had melted away, and I let myself lean into him and his arm to go around my shoulder, holding him to me.

“Joe... you know this could never happen... Right?” I said, smiling at him.

“What... Us?” he asked, “Why not... Your not willing to go out with me?”

“My uncle won’t allow it...” I said, “He’d kill you.. I’ve heard nothing but horror stories about your womanizing ways....”

“Please, I am not a womanizer,” he protested. I chuckled.

“I know this.. I don’t believe everything I hear...” I chuckled, running my hand over his knee. He smiled and placed his hand over mine.

“So why are you letting him stop you?” he whispered into my ear.

“I uh.. I dunno...” I said, coyly. He took my chin in his fingers and kissed me softly on the lips. Yup, that was me... a puddle of goo on the floor of our ferris wheel seat. Good god his lips were like liquid chocolate. feeling like his beautiful brown eyes looked. I reached my hand up to snake around the back of his neck as my lips pushed back. This as gonna be trouble for us...... My uncle, and my dad would be furious....

“So... you wanna?” he asked. I smiled.

“Only if you keep kissing me....” I whispered. He smirked and crash his lips back to mine. Yup, my secret was this beautiful man was mine and I was his. Our lives were gonna change and I was as happy as a little girl could be, and I couldn’t tell a soul.