Epilogue

Epilogue

-7 years later-

Jasmines p.o.v

I tried to soothe the crying Tyler on my arms.

Once I got him to calm down I put him back into the crib. Tyler was my youngest of 4. He was 6 months. Jade and have are 15. Sara is 6.

My thoughts were interrupted by jace yelling at jade. I walked out of the baby's room and into the living room.

Where jace had a phone over jades phone over his head. I shook my head when I saw a des tresses looking drake,

I raised an eye brow at him. "He won't shut up" he stated through our mind link.

I smirked. Poor drake. "Why did he send you a winking face" jace yelled at jade.

Oh god. This is fucking crazy. I sighed I hate to do this.

I walked over to him. I put out my hand. "Phone" I demanded. "No mom" he stayed looking at his sister.

I looked over at him worried. I smiled. "Son" drake warned but knowing my son he's just like drake.

"It's your ego" I stated then swooped under his feet so he landed in his ass.

I smiled and took her phone and have it to jade. "Go put a lock on that" she hugged me and ran away.

"Damn mom" he groaned. "Oh shut up I warned you and your father warned you"

I took sealed hand and walked away, only to have drake attached by sara. He is such a daddy's girl.

I smirked at him and waved and mouthed 'bye bye' he glared at me then picked up Sara trying to tell her she's tired.

I laughed and walked up to stairs to mine and drakes room. I started to think

Just imagine in 1 year my towns will have mates hopefully. Of someone rejects my baby's someone is going to die right he. And there.

But the twins have each other to kill each others mates. I smirked at the though of jace protecting jade form her own mate.

That's when drake walked I with a evil glint in his eyes. He put his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck.

This man is my mate, my husband ,my king, my everything along with the kids.

I kissed him " I love you" muttered "I love you to" he to me.

I'm happy, were happy, everything is perfect.

------------------------------
*sorry to end so soon

Vote if its good <3

Comment your opinion.

Follow me <3