Chapter 11- Jace!

Chapter 11- Jace!

Jasmines p.o.v

I kissed my mate ... And it felt so right.

Right now we just got back to the pack house. I don't know hat I'm going to do stay or go.

"The kids don't like me" he muttered. They told him that. There pretty cruel.

"They probably just don't like you because of what I told them about you" I told him honestly. Everything I told them was true that rejected me.

"Why would you tell them that?" He hissed angrily.

I looked at him in shock. "What did you want me to tell them when they asked me why they didn't have a daddy like every other kid." I said through clenched teeth. I said it with so much venom that Chris and drake both flinched.

Chris stood there wide eyes while drake looked t the ground in shame.

"Did they really asked that?" He asks me in a heart breaking tone.

"Ya" I stated looking at him. I feel bad for him.

"What are my kids names?" He asked In shame. I sighed then my kids ran up to me and attached them self to my legs.

I smirked and knelt down. "Tell you father what your names are." They look hesitant.

"Jace" stated my son looking at his father.

"Jade" she told looking at her father with so much joy in her eyes, she always wanted a father but have didn't like his dad.

Drake smirked. Jace glared at him, oh please don't do why I think what your going I do.

"Wipe that smirk off your face" jace Solaris while glaring. I started laughing while drake looked very surprised that and 8 year old just told him to wipe his smirk off his face.

Chris gave him a stern look. "Jace!" He yelled. Jace started laughing and running away.

Drake gave me a sad smile. Jade looked at him and her smile fell she ran away from me and to drake. He looked surprised when she hugged his leg and said.

"Don't be sad daddy, I still love you" drakes face brightened up. Then picked her up and put her up on his shoulders.

She started giggling "I love you to sweetheart, now lets go help jace" she nodded "go!" She screamed.

I laughed and they started walked out the room when Chris came in with an egg in his hair and jace by the arm and he was busting up laughing so did i.

Chris p.o.v

I ran after jace. He is really fast for a 8 year old.

I ran into the kitchen and didn't see him, were could be have gone?

Then I felt a small hand in my hand with gooey stuff.

"Jace!" I yelled. I heard him laughing his ass off. Not for long.

I picked him up by the arm and carried him into a room full of laughter by jade, jasmine, and drake.

I smirked this is a happy moment. I looked up at them they looked at me then to jace and laughed harder.

"Whatever" I grumbled as I walked up the stairs to take a shower.

-------------------------------
Vote if its good <3

Comment your opinion.

Follow me <3

*if anyone wants to make me a cover I will gladly post it on my story's next chapter with a dedication.