Chapter 8- Going Somewhere?

-picture of chirs on side-

Drakes p.o.v

She just sent the kids back here so she could get kidnapped. Ugh!Who are these rogues and what do they want with my mate.

So she has had problems with these rogues before because he said there back. I'm so fucking confused.

I ran back into the pack house okay i need answers and i need them now.

I marched up the stairs and found Chris in his room playing with my kids. Wait.... there talking to him. Ugh!

I called Chris to my office and i walked there to . Once he walked in he put up his hand."I know what you want and I'm going to tell you everything you need to know" i nodded ans waited for him to continue.

"When Jasmine was 5 she was sent here because there was a rogue threat on her, these are hunters going to want her for her white fur coat but they will sell her off to rogues this rogue wanted to marry jasmines mother, jasmine told him no because of her mate, on jasmines 5th birthday she got a threat saying that if he couldn't have her then he would have her daughter. These hunters have been following her for a very long time."

wow lots of information to take in all at once. "So my mate was kidnapped by hunters who plan who plan kto sell her off to rogues who wants to marry her?" i asked

He just nodded. Fuck. "we need to leave now go get out trackers" he nodded and ran out of the room. They might not be real brothers and sister but they sure act like it.

I walked back out the front door to be greeted by 15 of my best trackers. I smiled.

Okay find her. We ran to her hotel and got her scent then left to go find her.

I can only hope that we find her.

Jasmines p.o.v

I woke up in a cell 2 damn days ago. Hunters come in here and torcher and inject me with wolfs bane every 4 hours.

Oh look at the time, that's when the door opened to revile Asher which is the leader of these hunters.

I snarled. He put the silver cuffs on my wrists and ankles. Ow.. fuck. This hurts like a bitch.

He grabbed my face. "Where are the little ones?" he asked. I bit his hand, his fault to close ot my mouth.

He hissed in pain. "Tsk, tsk ,tsk" he slapped me. Fuck.I punched me in the jaw and i spit my blood in his face.

He walked out of the room. He didn't chain me to the wall. I froze the silver with my wolfs powers which are weather, fire, ice, and hypnotism.

I finally have enough streangth to use them i ran out of the cell and into the hall only to bump int a hard chest.

I fell on my ass. I looked up to see a tall man staring at me. "Going some where?" he asked me, i gulped im so fucked right now.

i reached out and touched my face. "You look just like your mother" he whispered. That's when i cried, its him, the man that's want to marry me.

I looked up at him then was pulled back at a very pissed looking Asher. He still Had my blood on his face. Oops?

I smirked up at him, "You got a little" i said pointing at his face. He huffed.

I mimicked him which really pissed him off. He went to hit me. "You don't want to hit me, we want to chain your self up" i used my wolf eyes while telling him.

he nodded and walked into a cell and chained him self up. I smirked. I felt weak all of a sudden.

I turned around and saw the guy i bumped into with an empty shoot , shit wolfs bane.

I fell to the ground unconscious.

------------------------------------------------

Vote if its good <3

Comment your opinion.

Follow me <3

*if any one wants to make me a cover i will gladly take a look at it

and post it on the next chapter along with a dedication.