Chapter 17- Taking The Throne

Drakes p.o.v

I cant believe this that they are giving the thrones to me and jasmine i never would have thought that this would happen.

I will leave the pack in the hands of my brother so everything will turn out okay. I hope. we killed most of the rogues in the last night.

Well my mate did and she finally exepts me as her mate. I would do anything to her. Her mother was very pleased to find out that her daughter is like her and probably even her grand kids.

She likes that to grand kids and she wants many more, but hey you don't see me complaining.

Tonight is the ceremony where they will pass down the king and queen titles to use. last night me and jasmine marked each other and mated.

Were happy the kids are happy they really have taken a liking to nick, jasmines brother. Im a couple of weeks im going to ask jasmine to marry me.

We can rule hand in hand it will be great, i was sitting on the bed in my tux waiting for jasmine who has to look perfect.

She gave me a glare. "Im taking my time to look perfect" she told me.

I sighed but nodded and let her have her way it works better that way.

Jasmine walked out in a white knee length dress with one strap. I smiled.

"You look great" she smiled. "you dont look to bad your self" she said back.

We walkd out fo the room and into the dinning room and talked to familey from other packs. After about 1 hour of moving around and talking to other famileys.

We were called up to the stage. She smiled and we walked up to the stage hand and hand.

"Do you exept the position as queen?" jasmines mother asked her.

"I execpt" she annoced.

Now i could smell the power coming off my mate in waves. He father turned to me.

"Do you exept the postion as king?" he asked with a proud glint in his eye looking at jasmine.

"I exept" i stated proudly. He smiled and i felt the power go from him to me.

Me and jasmine sat in our thrones in the castle when our kids ran up to us and jace sat on jasmine lap while jade sat on mine.

I smiled at me mate with a amiled. She smiled back and held our son while i held our daughter and listened to the croud cheer for us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~the more votes and comments i get the sooner i update

Vote if its good <3

Comment your opinion <3

Follow me <3

*if anyone wants to make me a cover i will gladly put it on my next chapter with a dedication and i might use it as my main cover.