Chapter 1- Just Memories

-Jasmine on side-

Chapter 1-Just memories

Jasmines p.o.v

I met my mate last night. He is the soon to be alpha. We mated but he didnt mark me.

I woke up and found him not next to me.

I ran outside and saw him getting into his car. "Hey?" i sad well more like asked. He turned and looked at me.

"Look i dont want you your not ment to be a luna of a pack you weak i Carson Bell reject you Jasmine Lewis." he said while getting into his car and driving away.

He just broke my heart. I gave him my virginty and he does this. Okay.

I ran back into my house and cried for my loose in a mate, the fact that it had to be him, and the fact that i would have to see him with other girls.

"I jasmine lewis exect your carson bell rejection as my mate." it didnt hurt anymore becasue this time it was his turn to hurt.

-1 month later-

I have been waking up with stomache aches and have been throwing up. I took a pregnetsy test about 5 minuites ago.

Im scared to death of what will happen now.I walked into the bathroom and picked up my pregentsy test.

I fell to the floor. Im fucked. Im only 16 and im going to have a kid alone. I need to get out fo here before he finds out.

I dont know what he will do to the baby or even me. With that i started packing my bags. I took the money that i had saved up which was a good 15,000$.

I took my things and put them in my car. I ran back inside and took out a peice of paper.

Dear Familey,

I truely love you guys but i have to do what best for me.

I will miss you i might never see you again but just please

know that its for the best. This i what i had to do. Please

dont look for me becasue if you do find me and bring me

back here i will just leave again.

I love you,

Jasmine.

I put the note on my bed in my room. I ran back outside and got into my car and left i dont know where im going but i dont care anywhere but here.

Thats how i got to hollywood. But that was 8 years ago. Those are memories. I dont need then anymore. I have a family now and a job im to busy for memories.

--------------------------- 

------------------- 

Vote if it good <3

Comment your opinion

Follow me <3

* if any one wants to make me a cover I will happily take a look at it

*this is just the begining so ya next chapter will start out as her life as a model/singer.