Chapter 9- Deal

Chapter 9- Deal.

-jasmines dress on side-

Jasmines p.o.v

I wake up on a bed... I'm out of my cell. This cant be good.

I looked around and saw clothes on the floor.. I'm in a males room,, this cant be good.

I looked up and saw him... fuck, I'm so screwed. He smirked at me.

"Hello my bride" he said with a smile, not a smirk but a  real smile. This is beyond scary, i looked at my hand and realised that i still had the cuffs on.

What an ass.At least my kids are safe. He sat next to me on the bed.

"i have a deal for you sweetheart." i looked up at him and he had truthful eyes.i nodded for him to continue.

"If you marry me peacefully, i will leave your children with there uncle where they are now. Deal?" i let silent tears fall he knew where they were.

"deal" i stated in a cracking voice. This was for the best. Right. I cant let him hurt my children.

He smirked and kissed me. He just kissed me. Gross.

He handed me a white dress. "You have 3 hours to get ready he handed me a bag with makeup, hair stuff, and heals.

Then he walked out of the room.

I cried, i cried for the fact that i'll never see my kids again, i cried for my family, i cried for me, my life is over.i cried because in a matter of hours I'm getting married.

I will get out of here after i marry him he'll take these cuffs off then ill get away. I'll just have to wait.

I cried my self to sleep.

Drakes p.o.v

I cant feel my mates sadness. I really need to find her.

My kids till won't talk to me no matter what i say to them, it dosn't matter what i saw they dont care.

I miss my mate, even though she hates me i still love her.

I was an idiot for rejecting her and i want her back but she will just ignore me or act like she has no clue who i am.

I called her manger and told her that jasmine was going to stay here for a week or too and her manger understood that there is family problems.

My mate is a white wolf, chis told me and it will help us find her because of this.

I just hope we find her in time before he marrys, marks, and mates her. That would kill me.

Why hasn't she just broken out yet what does this guy have on her. It must be something pretty serous if she is hiding like this.

One of my trackers ran into my office. This should be good.

"we found her at her wedding"  i ran after him and then shifted following him to my mate.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote if its good <3

Comment your opinion

Follow me <3

*if any one wants to make me a cover i will gladly take a look at it

then post it on a chapter with a detication, and maybe evern my main cover. Thanks.