Chapter 4- Family Confession

-Amazing Cover on side made by X_KR3W_X. Love the cover. on side <3-

Chapter 4- Family Confession.

Drakes p.o.v

That hurt like a bitch.

She just ignored me blew me off like she didn't even know me. Kayla ran up to me and hit me on the back of the head.

"Are you really trying to get with Jasmine Rush, if you think tha-" i cut her off by saying

"That is my mate, with my kids" i whispered. My sisters eyes almost fell out of her head. She gave me the 'are you fucking stupid' look.

"That is Jasmine Rush, she had twins 8 years ago and she looks nothing like your jasmine." my sister sighed.

"Its her and im going to have her family tell me the truth." he staid walking back to the car.

I drove to jasmine parents house with a bragging Kayla who is oh so excited about there autograph. The only thing about her is that she didn't have a scent and neither did her kids.

But something is telling me its her. I will get her back she isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

I walked into there house to them talking to a very distressed looking Chris, mt beta. There is something wrong here.

"What do you know is that my mate?" i yelled at them, they stopped talking and looked over at me. Chris sighed.

"My sister is .... different and she ran from you for a reason and i think you should let her be she is finally happy again."

I looked at him stunned at he just said that to me to stay away from my own mate.

"How is she 'special' none of you are 'special' so why is she?" i asked.

Chris sighed while his mother cried. "Ill tell you but you need to come with me and keep what I'm going to tell you a secret."

I nodded and walked after him. We walked up to his beta office. I sat down in the chair.

He sighed and put his face in his hands. "I am not jasmines brother they are not her parents, she knows this but doesn't know that her parents are the king and queen."