Chapter 16- Meeting The Family

-picture of nick on the side (jasmine brother)-

Jasmines p.o.v

I pulled away from my mate and looked around,.. This is my funeral.

I looked around and I saw her... I had her eyes and everything except her hair color,

She looked up at me. I started crying. Them an next to her has my hair color and was holding a boy that looked about 9. And a then next to him looked about 20.

I walked up to them.they looked at me in awe.

"Mom? Dad?" I asked the woman started sobbing and nodded. The other man or should i say the prince ran up to me and hugged me.

"Jasmine it's really you" he murmured in my ear.

"Um" they looked at me them realization hit them, when my kids and my mate come up to me. They smiled.

"Are you married darling?" my mother asked me. I smiled at drake who was blushing. I pinched his cheeks.

"is the big scary alpha blushing?" i asked in a baby voice making him turn a darker shade of cred making me laugh.

My brother looked like my father and my mother in one he had the brown hair and baby blue eyes. My kids went up to him and attached them self's to his legs.

He raised an eye brow at me and i laughed.i pointed at him. "You have made some new friends" he rolled his eyes and walked off with the kids and our brother.

My parents looked at me and i smiled. "You came?" i asked. they looked surprised that i even asked such a question but you couldn't blame me i haven't sen them in 19 years.

"Of course we came and i would like to know how you just woke up from.. being deceased." she asked in a hush tone.

"Selene sent me back" she gasped and looked at me. "You talked to her only white wolfs can do that" she whispered in my ear.

I smiled at her. I opened my arms "That's me" i said with a smiled. She looked at her husband with hopeful eyes and he had a proud glint in his eyes.

he nodded to his wife... whit is going on are they mind-linking or something. "I told your parents what i did to you when we were younger" my mate whispered in my ear

"well you to will make a great queen and king." my mother and father said at the same time.

Wow wow wow back this train up did she just say shes going to pass there positions down to us? Oh this is so real.

I started at them wide eyed and so was my mate. We are going to be royalty. His brother couls take over the pack and we would be fine.

I smiled and so did drake. "thankyou" i said with a smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~the more votes and comments i get the sooner i update

Vote if its good <3

Comment your opinion <3

Follow me <3

*if anyone wants to make me a cover i will gladly put it on my next chapter with a dedication and i might use it as my main cover.