Chapter 3- Do I Know You?

-drake on side-

Drakes p.o.v

I miss her more than life its self.

My wolf never talks to me.. he hasn't talked to me in 8 years after we found out that she ran away and told us not to look for her.

We did though, we looked for her for 3 years yet its like she fell off the face of the earth. I was pulled out of my thoughts when my 14 year old sister ran into the room.

I looked at her. "You need to take me to the air port so i can get Jasmine Rushes autograph you told me you would." she whined.

I groaned then nodded. "When do we have to leave?" i asked her.She smirked, "We have to leave in 1 hour my bro."

I walked up stairs and changed then laid on my bed. I miss her do damn much, no one will ever understand.

I told everyone that Jasmine is my mate but we still never found her. I sighed when my sister ran into my room. She looked at me then sighed.

"I hate to say it big bro but i don't think shes coming back its something you need to exept." she said looking at me with pity in her eyes.

I growled. "She'll be back, i will find her."

She sighed. "It time to go to get my autograph." i nodded and walked out to the car.

I started to drive then broke the silence half way there. "Who is this chick anyways?" i asked my sister who was holding a poster of a girl.

"She is the it girl, shes a singer and a model, she is coming here to go on our news station and do an interview then sing, then shes is doing a model shook." she said

wow my sister is obsessed."is she one of us?" i asked. My sister just nodded in response.

When we pulled up to the airport. Kayla screamed so loud i thought my ear drum was going to burst.

That's when the most beautiful girl i have ever seen stepped out of a plane with 2 children at her side.

I felt a connection to her, and the 2 kids. I saw her memorizing blue eyes. Kayle looked at me. "It cant be" i mumbled then ran over to her.

My pack was very powerful the best in the world at the moment. She is alive and shes back, but not for me.

Are these me kids? Why didn't she tell me? Why did she run? Is she back for me? all these questions ran through me mind.

I hopped out of the car and ran over to her. She was perfect, she is different, shes stronger shes so much prettier.

Kayla's eyes widened then she screamed. She ran over to her to her. She held out her picture and my mate looked taken back when she looked at her.

She smiled and sighed it then looked around, she grabbed her kids hands and walked away. I started to run after her.

Kayla started to chase after me calling my name and asking we what i was doing and that i was crazy.

I ran in front of my mate ,jasmine its true its her. I looked into her eyes and  i knew it.

"you back?" i asked with so much hope.

She looked taken back. "Do i know you?" she asked in a confused voice.

That hurt, bad.

I looked at her. "Its me remember?" i asked

Jasmines p.o.v

"Its me remember?" he asked and i could see the hope in his eyes.

Oh i remember you all to well.

"I'm sorry, i don't know you" i said pushing past him. He looked so broken.

Now he knows how it feels.

I looked at my kids and the looked at me questionably. I knelt down in front of them.

"Kids that was your father" i said in a sad tone. They nodded and looked at the ground. Jace looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"Were still going home right?" he asked. I smiled and nodded.

"We'll be home in 4 days" he smiled and nodded. We walked into our hotel.

I hope.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote if its good <3

Comment your opinion.

Follow me <3

*if any one wants to make me a cover i will gladly take a look at it