Chapter 5- Make Me?

Chapter 5- Make Me?

-song she sings on side-

-picture of her outfit on side-

Jasmines p.o.v

I walked out of the dressing room in my with my White short shorts and a blue button up shirt that i tucked into the front.

I put on mascara and eyeliner and lip gloss. I sighed in going to hate this. I walked out and on to the stage.

I sat down next to the host. She smiled, then we start the questions.

"I'm glad you could make it Jasmine." she greeted.

"Oh I'm glad to be here" i said with a smiled. lie.

That's when a picture of my twins popped up on the screen behind us. I smiled.

"Okay, jasmine we have to know, who is the father to these angels." she said pleading me with her eyes to tell her.

"Oh, him.. i don't talk to him anymore, he was a high fling but it was nothing." i told her, she nodded sadly knowing that I'm not going to tell her.

She was a werewolf and you can tell I'm one but you cant catch my scent nor my kids due to my special power. My kids have both gotten it so I'm proud.

It a white wolf trait that's how i know that they have my blood. Well other people know that there special.

"Is there another reason you came here?" she asked narrowing her eyes at me. Pshh, as if.

"Ya, i have a photo shoot by a river here its a bathing suit shook so i came for this and that." i answered honestly.

"Do you have family here?" she asked. Wow, what did this chick know.

"No" i answered also true because they aren't my real family. So score 1 me.

So gave me a dirty loo then started talking again.

"We'll Finnish the interview after your performance." I nodded and walked up to my crew an we danced while i sang 'like a boy'.

When it was over i finished my interview with little miss know it all.

I walked back to my dressing room and walked to my manger and got my kids from her. They smiled at her and thanked her.

"Ill see you tomorrow at 2" i nodded and grabbed each of my kids hands. We walked out to the car when a familiar scent hit me.

Drake... No ,no,no, not happening.

I grabbed my kids and ran back to the car and drove off. I cant deal with him or any of my family right now.

I sighed and drove back to the hotel when i got in side, i say him. I smiled and ran up to him with my kids following me.

"Chris" i said while hugged him. "I missed you Jazz" he told me with a smile. We talked and he helped me put the kids to bed but not before they played.

At the moment he was dressed as a princess. He came back and i started laughing at him. He shook his head and took off his crown.

he sat next to me.

"He knows." he stated looking at the ground.

"what does her know." i asked nervously.

"He knows who you are, your parents but i didn't tell him about your wolf that is your to tell not mine."

I nodded, fuck. "I have to leave you do understand that I'm not staying here don't you?" i asked.

He looked at his feet. "I think you should stay, its for the best you can be happy again.

"But Chris i am happy" i yelled at him. I sighed.

"If you don't stay on your own free will, he will make you stay" and with that he walked out of my house. What does he mean by that h cant just make me stay here that's stupid.

He cant make me do anything. Oh, my head hurts.

I walked back yo my room and laid down. Make me?

-----------------------------------------------

Vote if its good <3

Comment your opinion.

Follow me <3

*if anyone wants to make me a cover i will gladly take a look at it.