Chapter 18- Suprises

Chapter 18- Surprises

-veiw of the beach on the back-

-2 months later-

Drakes p.o.v

I smiled at my mate as I saw her walking to me. We had a date tonight and she was dressed in a tight short black dress.

Tonight was them mate I was going to ask my beautiful mate.. She told me that she has a 'surprise' for me.

She seemed pretty exited about it, but I'm nervous as fuck about the perposal.

I grabbed her hand and kissed it, she blushes. We asked out o the car and, Drove us to our beach date.

We sat down at the table that was set out she was smileing and looking around at the veiw. I smiled at her.

After we ate dinner and talked we decided to take a walk on the shore. We walked hand in hand till er reached in the middle of the veiw.

I stopped her from walked she raised an eye brow at me. I got on one knee and she gasped when i pulled out  her dimond ring.

"I love you jasmine lewis, Will you marry me?" i asked, i looked at her with hopeful eyes.

She light up in a beatiful smile. "Yes!" she screamed then jumped inot my arms. I put the ring on her finger.

"Can i tell you what i wanted to tell you?" she asked nevouly. I nodded.

"Im pregnet" she said with a sly smile. I kissed her. "Thats great" i told her. She looked me with hopeful eyes.

"really?" she asked unsure of my awnser.

For onece shes happy were happy, we are one big happy family.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote if its good <3

Comment you opinion.

Follow me <3

* Thanks for reading guys.