Chapter 6- What Do You Mean Gone?!

-asmines bikini on side-

Jasmines p.o.v

I got into my dressing room to change into my bikini which was slutty but this is my job so I'm used to it.

I looked at it, it was a two piece that's blue with black lace on the edges on both pieces. Its a string bikini so.yay me. Note the sarcasm.

I shrugged and put it on, i must say i look hot in this. I smirked and walked out of the dressing room , my brother is at my hotel with my kids, because Kayla.

I saw her and she screamed and ran up to me. Wow. I smiled at her.

"Hi, you must be Kayla, its nice to meet you." i said giving her a friendly smile. She looked confused. She came out of her daze and looked at what i was wearing then gulped.

This cant be good. "Hun, are you okay?" i asked her raising and eye brow.

She perked up "yes! Your my idol i love you, you amazing, i want to be like you..." that where i zoned out.

Gees this girl has not changed. I smiled at her. "I have to go start the shoot but ill talk to you and who ever you brought to the shot after, okay?" i told her then walked away.

Thank god. I walked over to the lake and started my poses you know the usual. Then i smelt him,  i knew it damit!

He was burning holes in my with his stares. Anyone feel, regret?

When the shoot was over i walked back over to where Kayla and a very pissed off looking drake are.

I smiled sweetly, "Hi its nice to meet you" i said offering drake a small smile. He looked shocked then hurt flashed across his face.

"So, since you guys came here to get an interview let so it." i said in a fake happy voice.

"Who's the father of you kids?" Drake asked, he has some nerve. Kayla looked at him shocked, then gave him the 'I'm going to kill you' look.

"um... i don't really talk to him any more he's no one." i think my heart just broke again saying that.