Last Words and Sequel

Hey guys, just wanted to say thank you that read and stuck with me. Some of my most special and lovely readers that always made their presence known. I loved writing for you guys:

@SexyMinnieFevicol

@d4life

@mazimai

@syd1508

@mylovetoyou

@epicfaceonset

@kia10111

@babyjo13

@HoranKN

@kdvmusic

Thanks, you guys are truly special and inspire me to continue. I'm listening to Lana Del Rey now guys, FEEL THE MUSIC!!!! JK

Anyways like I said the sequel I do truly believe will be better. You guys that I didn't have the chance to mention just know that all of you are special to me............ Onto the SEQUEL:

I present the Toxic Teens:

(The sequel to Sweet Poison, advised to read first. Nah, you can go ahead and experience the thrill of going against the rules and read. Everything will be explained here.)

You followed the story of London, the guys and the girls, now this is the result of the Sweet Poison unions. That’s right Toxic Teens. Follow the journey on Tainted Drive, oh that’s right, well our previous couples have their own street now. Tainted Drive, a place not many dare go to.

Jayden Anders, a bad boy who doesn’t like to listen. He’s your typical player that has you taking your clothes off with one smirk. There are only two women in the world that have been able to put him in his place, his mom and his enemy.

Annabelle Sanders, outspoken teen, a bit stubborn and blunt at times. Do her wrong and you have an enemy for life, hence Jayden. They say these two have so much chemistry they can light a fire, what they failed to notice was that was just them trying to end each other.

These two have a complex relationship. They stick around the other as they belong to a tight knit group. What made these two clash? Can they work it out? Will they intoxicate each other or just annihilate one another? 

What do you think???? Thanks again for all of you that read and those who will continue to read, love you my lovelies<3 Don't worry you guys because London and the crew are still very much part of this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!