Chaper 7- Getting Back Home

Aiden’s POV:

                The car is quiet now that all the girls subdued to the pill we put in their drinks, and no one has said a word. All I can replay were London’s last words and that look of utter betrayal she gave us. Adrian’s just sitting there, pensive. I know he’s wondering the same thing I am. I mean it’s normal for someone to freak out when they’ve been drugged but no matter how many times I told London she was going to be okay, she seemed reluctant to believe me.

                “Do you think she’ll forgive us?” Adrian breaks the suffocating silence. He might not be the talkative person but you can tell he cares about London, we all do, same with Avery.

                “I hope so, but what do you think they’re hiding?” Ashton asks from the front. Usually he’s all jokes but after what just happened he’s deadly serious.

                “I think it has to do with London. I mean when we were at the hospital, Avery was very protective and she said she couldn’t tell us why London wasn’t getting rest. It makes sense that London’s the one hiding something, don’t you think?” Athen explains.

                “I think you’re right but the thing is how do we find out and if not that how do we help her?” I say looking at the sleeping girl on my side with the tormented expression on her face. Right now we’re headed to the docks where we will board three speed boats to get back to town as quick as possible.

                “Do we just put them in the rooms below dock?” Athen asks as he struggles getting Naomi on the boat and dropping her once again for the third time.

                “Dude, she’s already unconscious are you trying to make sure she doesn’t wake up?” Asher asks clearly amused at our dear friend’s lack of strength.

                “Would you shut up and help me since you already got Avery in?” he asks. Asher rolls his eyes but helps him anyway.  We all turn to the boat in the middle where we heard a loud bang coming from.

                “That’s definitely gonna leave a mark,” Ashton says as he takes a look at Ruby’s head which he just bumped very not gently when he turned trying to get her on the boat.

                “Please let us try to get these girls home with at least minor injuries. Every single scratch that these girls have will be another fist to our handsome faces from London,” they all shudder at my warning and continue to load the girls in very carefully. After that we begin our journey back to town where we have two Hummers waiting since we can’t take our cars but we have people drive those back as well.

                Once we make it back we’re once again to hopefully the last stop to our hometown. We decided to head to Asher’s house which is close to London’s and it’s big enough to house all of us. When we arrive at the two story safe haven we quickly take the girls to the room. There are six bedrooms so we place two girls in each bed in three rooms that way the rest of us can share the other rooms. Wouldn’t want these girls to think we were trying to take advantage of them. We are all so tired we just make our way to the other rooms before we collapse from exhaustion.

                “Aiden, wake up,” I feel delicate hands trying to shake me from sleep. “Aiden, wake the fuck up!”

                “London?” I mumble with hope that it’s my angel that decided to wake me up.

                “Damn, you got it bad. Now get up!” I sit up to look into the brown eyes of Avery.