Sweet Poison

What happens when you accidentally clash with the scariest thing in your life? A killer? No. A zombie? Think again. A vampire? Worst. Michael Myers? Pft, you wish.

                London Peters is the type of girl to get along with everybody, well almost. There is a certain group of people that she steers clear of. Why, is she afraid? On the contrary, they should watch out for her. She’s not the ‘beware’ type but you do not want to get on her bad side. Is she in love with one of them? Not in a million years. Who are we even talking about? Oh yeah, The Venomous Six.

                The Venomous Six is a group of the school’s bad boys. The guys hate them but secretly admire them. The girls die for their attention. All but one, London Peters. Hate is too weak a word to describe her dislike to this elite group of guys. Unbeknownst to them she knows their dirty little secret. Why does she avoid them? Besides her hatred she does not want to be lured into their trap like all the other girls. Oh, did I forget to mention they are the six hottest guys in school. She is certain she will never fall for one of them that would be her nightmare come to life.

                London thinks she’s stayed under the radar but what she doesn’t know is that The Venomous Six know about her. I mean how could you not know the only girl that does not fawn over them. To her disgrace, Aiden, the leader, is very much attracted to her. What happens when fate puts these two together? Can London ignore the fire that Aiden seems to ignite? After all he is one tempting poisoned apple.  Will she have a taste of this Sweet Poison?