Chapter 2- Rendezvous Gone Wrong

“You guys kidnapped me to bring me here?” I ask once all the guys are in front of me trying to keep my calm. The guys seem nervous. I’ve never seen them like this. Wow, I must seem scary.

                “Oh my God! I love it,” I say as I head to the front of the zoo. I can’t believe it, I love coming here sure under different circumstances but I still love it.

                “You really okay with this?” Aiden asks unsure. Aw, he looks so cute like a little puppy. Hey, he kidnapped me, he’s still a dog.

                “Yeah, I mean I love the zoo it would have been better under different circumstances,” I answer honestly. I’ve decided to play it nice so they won’t see what’s coming their way. Yeah, I’m going to win this war. We make our way to the entrance and I’m about to pay when I’m interrupted.

                “I’ll pay for it,” Aiden tries to interject, keyword tries.

                “No thanks I can pay for myself,” I’m glad I didn’t lose my bag through the chase.

                “No it’s cool we brought you, we’ll pay,” he argues.

                “That’s sweet but no,” I counter.

                “Look I’m paying and that’s it,” he says irritated. He’s irritated? Is he the one that got kidnapped? I think not. He is one crazy bastard, one minute he’s all sweet and the next I want to kill him all over again.

                “No. I’m paying for myself and that’s final,” I say firmly.

                “They already sound like a couple,” I hear Asher comment. I turn to him and unleash the fury of my eyes upon him. For once he seems a bit afraid.

                “Do you have something to say?” I question him. He takes one step forward, well I was expecting him to take one step back.

                “Yes, I do. Aiden is paying for you now get over it,” he states.

                “Fine,” I reluctantly agree but they just made me more determined to make this day unforgettable, for me. Once we pay we make our way inside and I follow trying to look at my  surroundings.

                “Where should we go first?” Aaron asks, hum I haven’t heard from him in a while. I was beginning to think he left.               

                “How about we go feed the ducks?” I ask excitedly. They all look at me funny, probably ‘because I’m not putting up a fight.

                “Fine,” Aiden says as he grabs my hand and leads me in that direction.

                “Um, excuse me I don’t need a guide,” I tell him.

                “I know but we learned the hard way that you like to run.  We’re not taking chances,” he tells me smirking.

                “Whatever,” I roll my eyes. “So why did you guys kidnap me?” I question curiously.

                “Would you stop calling it kidnapping, we merely took you out for a day of fun,” Ashton clarifies.

                “That would have been great if I had agreed, but no you guys like to do everything illegally,” I mumble.  “Anyways why are you taking interest in me. I haven’t done anything to you if anything I steer clear of your oh so greatness,” I tell them.