Chapter 18- Seductive Challenges and Chilling Threats

Aiden’s POV:

                “Hey man, I need your help with something,” that’s weird, Aaron’s usually the keep to himself type of guy. I look up from my desk in the corner of my room where I was working on something since the girls are all MIA and who knows what the other guys are doing.

                “What’s up?” I ask as he sits on my bed looking to be very deep in thought. He sighs in frustration and runs a hand through his dreads.

                “You can’t tell anyone what I tell you, okay?” I nod. “How, I mean, how can I get Destiny to go out with me?” he finally voices. Ah, Destiny.

                “You finally admitting you got a thing for her?” I smirk. Hey, these guys give me hell for London, but who knew she’d bring romance for all of them. It’s hilarious to see the guys being ‘chivalrous’ or their version of it. 

                “Yes, that’s why I came to talk to you, are you gonna help me or not?” damn, he’s really shaken up about this.

                “Have you, I don’t know tried to ask her out?”

                “That’s it, just ask her out that’s your big advice?” he exclaims. Well, what did he expect, some big philosophical answer from Mufasa?

                “Yes, ask her out on a date, if that doesn’t work we’ll break her down like London,” I suggest. I mean I didn’t give up on London until she relented and now she’s my girlfriend. Ah, life is good.

                “Fine, if this doesn’t work then it’s your ass,” he says heading out of my room and hopefully to call Destiny. And as if being summoned by some force my phone begins to ring and when I hear Intoxicated by The Cab, I scramble to get it since its London’s ringtone.

                “Hello?” I answer.

                “You know you don’t have to waste your breath to answer the phone, that’s why it rings?” she asks laughing at my breathless voice.  I smile just hearing her laugh.

                “Whatever, what did you need?” I ask.

                “Aw, did I hurt your feelings, and I just wanted to know how you and the guys were doing,” she answers.

                “We can take care of ourselves you don’t need to check up on us, ever since the kitchen incident you feel the need to keep track of us, and the guys are somewhere around here,” I respond. So, Asher and I tried to cook and it didn’t go so well and Ashton might need to regrow his eyebrows but it’s not that big of a deal. I think he forgave us already.

                “Poor Ashton, at least Ruby doesn’t care of his singed eyebrows but can you believe they won’t go out yet,” she exclaims and it’s like London really wants them to hook up.

                “Well Aaron was here a second ago I think he’s going to ask Destiny out,” I satiate her little cupid senses.

                “Finally, I won’t have to knock some sense into him, well we’re going to be there any minute can you order some food for us, thanks, bye,” she hangs up without waiting for my answer. She’s a little devil but I do it anyways. I text the guys letting them know the girls are eating here and seconds later I hear their voices trail upstairs as they bombard the house with their presence. And not a minute later Asher enters my room with a bang.