Chapter 1- Worst Day Ever

Author's Note: Hey guys this is a new story hope you enjoy!!! Please comment and tell me what you thinik!!!       

           Could my day get any worse? I ask myself as I make my way down the hall to my first period class. Yeah, first period, my day has barely begun and it’s already a disaster. First, my alarm clock decides to take a vacation so I woke up late. I had to hurry up and take a quick a shower, get dressed, do my hair and all those things we enjoy to do in the morning. Frankly, I don’t even know if my clothes match not like I’d care anyways, it’s not like anybody will point it out. People know better than to challenge me, I’m not mean or the drama queen, I just don’t care about what people think of me.

                I’ve never noticed how long this hall seems to be, wait this is not the way to my English class. Where am I? This is what happens when I think, now I’m lost. As I try to take in my surroundings to make my way to class, which I’m like half an hour late to, I hear voices. I try to remain hidden I don’t need any teachers to think I’m skipping class, I do not need that drama right now. When I suddenly hear the thunderous laughter a scowl immediately forms on my face. I know that laughter anywhere, who wouldn’t? The Venomous Six, the school’s group of bad boys/ hottest guys.

                I immediately fasten my pace to get to class, the halls are empty and they are sure to see me if I linger. I cannot have that, not because I am afraid, no if anything they should fear me. I happen to know one of their dirty little secrets. One of the reasons I hate them is said secret, second is they just think their all that. So far I’ve managed to stay under their radar; I don’t know why all the girls fawn over them. What’s so great about them? They’re just pretty faces I’m sure that underneath their exterior they are despicable human beings. I was so into my rambling that I did not notice I ran into a wall, I really need to start paying attention.

                “Ow,” I exclaim sure that I was alone.

                “Are you alright?” someone asks. Looks like I didn’t run into a wall, I look up to apologize to whoever I ran into. I might not be caring but I have manners, that is until I see who I ran into. When I look into those beautiful cold blue eyes my manners flew out the window.

                “Yeah, I’m fine,” I say a bit rudely as I try to sidestep him. Apparently Mr. Almighty had different plans.

                “Hey, you’re London right?” he asks intrigued.

                “No, I’m Paris,” I say as I once again try to go around him. Apparently he’s not having it.

                “Wait! I’m sorry, I have a feeling you don’t like me, did I do something wrong?”

                “Look I’m sorry for bumping into you and no you didn’t do anything it’s just that I don’t really like you. Now if you excuse me I am already late enough to class,” I send him my best fake apologetic smile and walk away. That’s it London, don’t look back, don’t acknowledge the bastard almost there.

                “Wait!”

                Damn, so close. I can hear Aiden’s feet shuffling as he hurries to catch up to me. Come on, finally I begin to see the familiar classrooms. Five more doors and I’m there, four, three, two, my hand is on the doorknob. Wow, I can’t believe I’ve made it.  I’m pretty sure I’m smiling so wide right now I’d scare a little kid.

                “You have to open it to be completely free from me,” I’m startled as I notice Aiden leaning against the wall a couple of steps from me. “And that is if you make it inside,” he adds with a smirk.