Chapter 26- The Letter

Aiden’s POV:

                Hey guys,

Wow, this is awkward. Believe it or not, it’s kind of hard to write a goodbye letter, especially if you don’t think you’ll make it back. I bet you all, Asher’s gone ape shit and is causing a lot of damage to the house, right? I know Avery’s a nervous wreck right now and she’s trying to maintain composure, so Asher, go hug her. I want to thank all of you for coming into my life because before it was an empty void, except for Avery who always stood by me and is the true meaning of loyal.

So, here it goes. Avery, don’t be mad or blame yourself if I’m not to return. Move on, don’t mourn and grief in the past or move on but continue in grief. I know you’ll be sad but remember that I wouldn’t want you to live in tears. Tears are so overrated. You have been my sister, the only meaning of family I’ve known over the years, I’ll always love you. I’ll make sure to watch from above or look up if I’ve been that bad, I’m kidding, and make sure you’re okay. I’ll try to send you a signal that I’m there, but I won’t look in on you and Asher getting it on, that’s just nasty.

Asher, my dear, dear Asher. You’re the brother I never had and never wanted. I’m joking, I know your sister to be must be proud from above to see you’ve turns into a not so obnoxious human being. I love you, wait I just threw up at the words, nah, I’m joking. Please, please replace everything you break. I want you to take good care of Avery, if you don’t then I’ll make sure to make it rain on you from Heaven or shoot fire up from Hell, I think it works like that. Oh, and you better learn to plan dates where you won’t break the law and get arrested.

Katya, you’re a special one. That perky attitude of yours the day we first met had me almost punching you but you’re a very good person. I’m honored I got to meet you and befriend you. You were a part of my new extended family. You’ll always hold a place in my heart. I hope you and Adrian continue on but if not, I hope you find the purest of love, one that cherishes you. You’re a coveted treasure.

Adrian, like I told Katya, you’re a special one. I love you and your mysterious ways. I love how you don’t beat around the bush and I love how your stupid eyes put girls in a trance. Don’t break Katya’s heart, which goes for all of you guys. Please take care of your motorcycle as well, oh, and I may have been the one that scratched it a bit, my bad.

Moving on, Destiny. Girl, I love you too, damn, I love a lot of people. Who would’ve thought? Anyways, girl you need to get your act together and get with Aaron. No more one night stands, which makes no sense if you’re repeatedly doing it. One night stands are with different people, not the same idiot. I hope you find happiness. And, make sure to put that lip gloss you borrowed in my grave if I don’t make it back, cause you never returned it, I want to take it with me. I’m joking.

Aaron, dude, go legal. Take over your parent’s business or whatever but don’t make a business out of your mad breaking in skills. Although, if it’s to steal a black Ducati, I’m with you. Don’t screw up with Destiny, you will not do better. I’m kidding but I really like you and Destiny together so, stay together. Or, I’ll make sure to fuck every single one of your dates.

Naomi, you are such a wild nerd. You are not what I thought at all, hooking up with Athen like that. You bad. I love your shy and quiet ways which hide the beast within. Don’t let anybody outshine you in life, you’re worth more than you may think. Please, if Athen screws up kick his ass, even if he doesn’t. I’m going to miss you.

Athen, you’re a unique one. The sensitive player, unheard of. Well, you better not play Naomi’s heart. I hope you no longer cry at scary movies, please do grow a pair. Be a man. If you ever see a light flickering that will be me trying to scare the shit out of you.

Ruby, you’re so bubbly it’s unreal. I love your personality and your kick ass attitude if someone messes with you. You make sure to keep Ashton in check, him in his twin need a good ass whooping. If you and Ashton ever have a child I would love to see what he turns out like, that’d be something.

Ashton, be your own person. Don’t try to steal ideas from others to ask your dates out, that’s bad. I really love your goofy ways, you’re like an adorable puppy, if that’s a compliment. I used to think you were an idiot but that was before I met you. Now, I still think you’re an idiot but you’re an idiot I love which makes a difference.

Oh my, here comes the painful one, Aiden. I hate you. I hate you for making me love you, for making me see there’s more to life. I know you’re mad and pissed at me but it is because you made me see what’s out there that I did this. I want you guys to live life and not worry about anything. If I don’t make it back, you better find someone worthy of your love. I’ll probably put her in your way. I really love you, so much. I was able to give you one thing before I left and I know you know what I mean, don’t let the guys tease you. Aiden’s a man now guys, ha, ha. I love everything about you, the way you never took no for an answer, the way you kidnapped me no matter how many times you say it isn’t so. Damn, you made me a pansy but I really love you.

I made a video that contains many special moments between all of us. Remember the happy memories don’t live in the ones that are hard to surpass. Know that I will fight my best to come back to all of you but if I don’t, I want you all to be happy. There’s a small chip hidden in the most dear place to me in that house, it contains some very important information that you will need. If you look hard enough you will find it, trust no one but yourselves. Aiden, remember you are my strength and the most important love of my life. I’m sorry things ended this way, well if they do end.

I love you all,

                       London.

We all watch the video that contains clips from her trip to Paris with Avery, from that epic fight in the cafeteria, clips of her and the girls goofing off while shopping. It contains every happy memory she spent with us. We’re all quiet as I read the letter and watch the video. She will come back, she has to. Asher has indeed already created three holes in the wall.

“She’ll be back,” Avery puts a comforting hand on my shoulder and moves on to Asher. They need each other right now. We all do.

“How did we not hear her leave?” Aaron mumbles to himself. A storm is raging outside as if the skies know the solemn mood we are all in. I head to our room and just try to relax in the room that still has London lingering in it. When there’s a knock on the door, I hurry down only to see Asher speaking with two cops.

                “We’re so sorry to inform you…….”

Author's Note:

Please don't kill me!!! I love you all;) The story is not over yet is all I can say. Please vote and tell me what you think:D