Erron Black x reader {Request}

=requested by @RebeccMeasur

--PAST--
Your P.O.V

--9 year old you--
"E-Erron!" Your nine-year-old self stuttered blushing. Your bestfriend aka Erron was carrying you bridal style, you had a severe wound on your knee. And it hurt so bad. Then You quietly whimpered. He looked at you "you okay?" He asked. You nodded. He kissed your forehead and promised you he won't let anything happen to you.

--15 year old you--
You opened your locker and there was a letter.
'Roses are red, Violets are blue, I can't stop thinking about you, when you are here with me I feel like being a little flee, cuz you make me complete but I wanna delete (myself)
But you're here, so I wont... and...
will you be my.....girlfriend?

-Jake (someone who has a crush on you)
You blinked a few times and reread the letter, you wanted erron to say it. But, it was jake. "Who's that?" Someone asked. You quickly turned to see Erron, "you two are secretly dating?!" He whisper shouted. "What?! No!!" You retorted. "Thats right! Say those shitty stuff, think I believe you, but today.... I don't think so." He crossed his arms. "N-no! I-I like someone else!!" You explained. This made him more jealous, his eyes started to glimmer. "Fine, I don't think we can be friends." He walked away.
"What? N-nooou!" You whimpered crying silently.

--present. (Ur 18 in this storeh)--

You woke up and sat up, a cat jumping on your bed. C/n (cats name) it was a siamese cat. "Morning c/n" you purred. It meowed. You carried it and walked out feeding her.
You went to your bathroom and took a bath, it was a little chilly outside so you decided to wear a neck warmer. You went out and headed straight to where you and Erron's hiding place was, where you TWO USED TO hang out. You sat on the grass and crossed your legs. Looking at the lake in front of you. Then took out a picture, which the two of you took a picture, both smiling. You smiled at the memory and felt tears. Drip down your face, remembering you heard about Erron got a girlfriend. She was close to perfect.  'N-no! I-I like someone else!!" "Fine, I don't think we can be friends." You felt the memories come back. And you cried harder. "Erron.." you muttered sniffling. "Y/n?" Someone said. You turned to see him. "What are y-you doing here?" You sniffled. Backing away. "I-I should have known, that... I-I..." he trailed off. "I wanted my best friend back." He said walking closer. "No!! Stay away from me!" You exclaimed backing away, and "FLOOOSH!!" You fell in the lake, but you didn't care, at least your life would end now, "y/n!!" You heard muffled voices, amd soon, everything turned black.

.

.

.

Where.....

You awoke... blurrines... you fluttered your eyes open and you were still in the place. You looked around and erron was there. In front of you, waiting patiently. "E-erron??" You asked, you werent sure if it was him or something the boy tilted his head to your direction, rushing to you and hugged you tightly. "E-erron! I-I can't.." you scratched his back "oh sorry" he said. Pulling away, while you cough up some water
"Are you okay?" He asked, and you slowly nodded, but then you remembered. "Why are you here, what do you  want?" You asked. "I wanted you back." He said. Plucked a strand of hair behind your ear, "its been a while" he smiled. "Go hang out with that close to perfect girl, sure you'll find happiness" you said looking away. Shoving your sight to the other direction "i...I broke up with her..., she.... tried to do it, with me.... and...take away my....virginity" he blushed. "Thats what men want, dont they?" You asked and he blushed more, "y/n." "Hmm?" "I missed you," "well I.....i...." you trailed off, finding the right words, "missed you too,." You stuttered, blushing a bit, he took a deep breath and hugged you again. "I really did..y/n..." he stuttered. "I-I love you,," he blushed. "I-I love you too.." you stuttered, he looked at you with his eyes full of joy, he chuckled and kissed you, you widened your eyes but kisses back.

--(yeh, thanks for reading its cheesy as fuck)--