Jason Voorhes X Reader

Your P.O.V

You were in a bar with your boyfriend Jason Voorhes. A killer. Yep, weird right? But, you were a killer too! "Jason, why do you like killing?" You asked out of the blue he looked at you "Because It makes me happy and.. It was almost my everyday hobby" he said drinking a shot. "Oh" you smiled. You both went out where a guy kept whistling "yo Girl! You so sexy!" A man yelled, you looked at him. He wasn't drunk. He was just pretending.
You showed his your mid-fing. "Fuck off" you said "Awe baby, Don't need to say that babe~" he said. He hugged you by the waist and found your thigh, he started caressing it.
"Dude," Jason said ripping the guy off of you "Distance, Distance, She's mine" Jason warned. "Aw man we can share right?" He said grabbing your breast. "Ooh Softie" he said you widened your eyes and took his wrist. Turning around, you broke it "Ouch babe" he said, this time he grabbed your 'territory' "MAN SHE IS MINE!!" Jason yelled pushing the guy off. "Let's do a little Kombat bro! Who wins gets the girl!" The guy said. Your eyebrow twitched.
You walked towards the guy and grabbed his hair, you dragged him in the middle of the road and stomped on his neck. Which was bleeding
You glanced at the left side where a car was incoming. "Piss of Motherfucker" you spat. You walked back to Jason and looked at the guy, his blood was splashed all over yours and Jason's clothes.
He wrapped an arm around you "that's my girl" he whispered kissing your forehead.

--(eww this is too much, Requests are open
:3 and I'm waiting!)--