Mileena x boy reader {Request}

=Requested by Opalnet_Trash hope you enjoy=

Your p.o.v

You were in love with the "crownless queen", Sister of kitana. i You sighed and laid back on the couch. Almost forgetting that she was your arch enemy You loved her no matter what. ignoring the kind of situation you were having. Not actually arch enemy . You two are in the same dan but. every time 'She tries. to teach you something or train you, you always end Up fighting which was pretty annoying
'You wrinkled your nose and stood up thinking of a perfect plan.

You finally did.. And smirked by yourself, While walking. You finally thought of a perfect plan. You stopped on her doorstep and knocked the door gently.

Not one minute, The door opened revealing Mileena fuck. she really just has natural beauty. you gulped and opened" your mouth."Hi, Mileena" You started. She raised an eyebrow."What do you want?" she asked placing her hand on her hip.
"Um... I will tell you... if... um... you let me in." You stuttered.
She sighed in annoyance and let you in closing the door behind her.
"What. Do. You. Want?" She asked. Crossing her arms.
"Um.. we always fight... a-and... you know.. almost kill each other....and we're friends.. right?" You stuttered
"Yes, now. What is your problem?" She asked looking at you. Straight in the eyes.
"Um.. maybe we could get...to--" your sentence was cut off by a knock on the door.
Mileena growled and walked to the door opening it. "Empress Mileena, we are leaving soon" A voice said.
You peeked through the peephole and saw Baraka. He was talking to her.
"Yes, I have packed my things.." she said. This was taking so long... you wrinkled your nose and growled quietly. "Yes.. just give me thirty more minutes." She said.
FINALLY closing the door. "Now, what were--" you kissed her, expecting a punch, slap, kick or death, it was an acceptance. She kissed you back.

--(I hope you enjoyed :))--