Kung Jin X Reader {Request}

=Awesome Request by Mj1247!! Hope you enjoy!=

Your P.O.V

"You wanna take the opportunity to tell us what the fuckshit you were thinking?!" Cassie spat "Woah Cassie calm down!" You said backing her up.
He accidentally left his arrow on her seat. Which hit her butt! Hahahah "I just left it there! It's your fault you didn't look what you are going to sit on!" Jin retorted. "Come on y/n" he said.
It was just a little problem then it became a big fight? Hahahah :3 that's so nonsense "It's just a little problem! Why worry?" You asked putting your hand on his shoulder.
"---Y/n can I tell you something?" He asked.
You were actually quite scared about what he might tell you. "Y-yeah.. Sure! Why not?" You replied..
"Well, okay.." He said scratching his nape "you see we've been friends for a long time, and I like you too for a long time so.. Do you like me?" He asked biting his lips, hoping you would say yes.
"Well... Yeah." You replied biting your lower lip then his 'hoping seriously' face became a happy one. He grabbed you and spun you around "Really?!" He exclaimed hugging you tight "y-yea! What did I just say, I said yes right?" You said. "I could kiss you!" He exclaimed kissing you. While you return the kiss you hum.

--(Hey Kombaters! How ya doin? I'm waiting for requests!)--