Kung Jin X Reader Lemon {Request}

=Another Request by Mj1247 😂 I like it when someone requests.. It keeps me busy!=

Your P.O.V

"Y/n?" Kung Jin called. You pooped your head in the room "hmm?" You hummed in reply. "Yeah. So um.. We've got this relationship already long enough.." He trailed off Scratching his nape "you wanna take us to the next level?" You added. He bit his lip "well, yea.." He trailed. You walked towards him and sat on his lap. Facing him.
"You're right though!" You said kissing him. He slowly returned the kiss by laying you on the bed.
He removed his clothes and went back with only his boxers left. You giggled. "What?" He asked. You pointed at his boxers which was pink "Real men wear pink!" He retorted. You still laughed. He growled and tackled you with kisses. Then you began with a hot make out session. "Mmmm" you hummed. He slowly got tired and ripped off your clothes. Leaving you completely naked. He took off his boxers too. But without a warning he thrusted inside you. "Ow! Why did you not warn me?" You said "Sorry" he said. "Can I move now?" He asked. You nodded he thrusted slowly in and out.. "Ahh~" you moaned. He went a little faster this time but you moaned to tell him to go faster. Finally he was fast and you two were both moaning like crazy. "Y/n... I'm about to.." He trailed. Finally you felt a liquid something inside you.

--(Omygosh what have I done, this is my second Mkx lemon/smut!! I am so not proud! But, well, it's for you guys! As long as it makes you happy! I'll do it! ^.^ still waiting for requests!)--