Rain X Reader

Your P.O.V

It was a sunday afternoon. Rain wanted to take you to Earthrealm (You're from the Outworld) he wanted you to enjoy the sun, feel the air, see the beautiful structures.
"But I don't want to go to earthrealm!! Plus, My dad will kill me!" You exclaimed with a little worried look on your face "I already asked him and he agreed so there's nothing or no one stopping us to go to Earthrealm.. He smirked
"Wait what do you mean by--" you were cut off by being pushed in the portal. "My life" you bluntly say with your eyes half open.
"See? It's beautiful!" He said (seriously I know nothing about Earthrealm UGH.. MA LAIF.) "who you talking to.?" You asked irritated. You quickly hear your gear beep. You were busy, your father had sent you a message if you were fine, you told him Rain brought you to Outworld and the place is beautiful, even if it wasn't tho.. Hahah~

But then you felt water splash on your face. You widened your eyes and looked at the suspect. It was rain, without moving your stare from you you turn off your gear,  don't worry :3 all your gadgets are Water proof,

While looking at him, he was holding several packs of water balloons, he gave you twenty and he had.. Well... A lot ;-; "You're lucky your powers are water!" You shout narrowing your eyes. He narrowed his eyes too. And threw you a water balloon, he laughed and ROTFL you glare at him and threw him five. One one the face, one on the chest, one on the stomach, one on the face again, and on the face again. He laughed and attacked you to the ground you giggled and searched your hand on the next water balloon. You quietly took a needle at your other hand.
Now both your hands were at the back of his neck. While you smile innocently, he smiles at you and you--
"POP!" The balloon popped showing a wet, Rain. "Hhahahahah!" You laughed looking at his face he growled playfully and kissed you, you kissed back. (Cliche ;-; I hate myself)
"I love you~" he said you "Love you too" you said

--(Hope you enjoyed it! Please request! Because if I like it or not. I will still do it, BRUH)--